Breaking news...LIAM at the....

804brown

Your issues are proven BS. And you must have gotten this info from Tim. You know what happened. Your campaign didn't work!
I get my info from numerous sources inside that room. Does any one REALLY believe Hall the Conceder could have saved 250 Members when he basically accepts whatever UPS says: Sure Post, Access Points, technology language,etc. The man is soft. So he brings SOB as backup.

Truth is Tim and the District Manager did all the substantial bargaining. Hall played mediator. The deal was made. End of story.

804brown

$250000 why did Tim pay that.......why didn't he not negotiate that.....another concession for the local 804 negotiator........concession concession concession
That was negotiated too. UPS wanted a larger sum. The $250K number was a compromise. We, the rank and file, had to pay from our dues money for the mistake a rogue BA made.

804brown

Didn't Tim lose the local 250k or do you consider that a win and don't blame Liam it's tim's local......what do you think his decisions will cost the ibt 250 mill?
It is Tim's local. But after Dave O pulled the 7 minute incident in Melville, all 804 officers and BAs were specifically told under no uncertain circumstances are you to act unilaterally like this again. Tim said "it is my call and if anyone has a problem with it they can leave right now!!" Liam was in that room. Liam agreed with Tim. Fast forward 3 years later, Liam defies protocol and Tim's directive. Who's fault is it??

image.jpg

10 point

And it will for another 14 15 months. Either get used to it or not. Either way it ain't going away. When you have posters like evil or Hoffasux and anhourover over or the other three names he has it will be a constant hamster wheel. Tdu advertising to come to the brown cafe will only make this worse. My suggestion to you in all kindness is if you can't take the heat go out to dinner. Get an appetizer or something. I usually go for the calamari.
Don't think that I can't take the heat.

The real life trash talk from paid representation is what stirs up lingering animosity and there is no excuse for that being labeled as kitchen heat. It's stupidity.

Ask Dudley and friends down in 957 how that worked out for them.

At least one of them is scrubbing toilets again.

804brown

TDU people are a "flash in the pan".

Work ethic.... evades them.

-Bug-
TDU has been around since the mid 70s!! As long as there are Old Guard leaders in the Intl and the Locals, there will be a TDU to strengthen the Teamsters union FROM WITHIN by building a unified movement of rank and file teamsters organized to fight for rights on the job and in the union!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It is Tim's local. But after Dave O pulled the 7 minute incident in Melville, all 804 officers and BAs were specifically told under no uncertain circumstances are you to act unilaterally like this again. Tim said "it is my call and if anyone has a problem with it they can leave right now!!" Liam was in that room. Liam agreed with Tim. Fast forward 3 years later, Liam defies protocol and Tim's directive. Who's fault is it??
So Tim has 2 illegal strikes under his belt as 804 president.....I forgot about that

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

TDU has been around since the mid 70s!! As long as there are Old Guard leaders in the Intl and the Locals, there will be a TDU to strengthen the Teamsters union FROM WITHIN by building a unified movement of rank and file teamsters organized to fight for rights on the job and in the union!!
A lot of chaos under his leadership

Don't think that I can't take the heat.

The real life trash talk from paid representation is what stirs up lingering animosity and there is no excuse for that being labeled as kitchen heat. It's stupidity.

Ask Dudley and friends down in 957 how that worked out for them.

At least one of them is scrubbing toilets again.
I never said you can't I just told you if you can't go out to dinner. Defensive aren't we? 957 was a whole other dynamic. Abf resentment.

I dislike Tdu almost as much as hoffa hall and o. It's about US!! We are being pawned!! This is no longer a UNION!! I'd vote for your lead before the scum we have currently
Then tell me why you impersonated the guy that started the vote no page. Why do you imply you were he? He sold the page to tdu. You are contradicting yourself.

804brown

The members of local 804 would not have walked for Tim! The majority of members are aware of what we can strike over. Tim needs to put the fat cat you! Put a suit on and act like all the past presidents of local 804! Presidential.
I think the members certainly would have walked if the strike was sanctioned. Those 250 walked out because they followed their BA who lead them off a cliff. Most regret that incident. But they were pi$$ed off enough to follow him on a very cold day in February.

You are definitely are wrong about who is "aware of what we can strike over". Maybe activist like you and I do, but unfortunately most members are uninformed about what is in that contract. They only look when it is too late or are in trouble.

Speaking of "acting presidential", would you consider someone who grabs his ba!!s at a General Membership Meeting very "presidential??

2hoursover

Then tell me why you impersonated the guy that started the vote no page. Why do you imply you were he? He sold the page to tdu. You are contradicting yourself.
The guy who started the vote no page is from the carve out local in nj. All you have to do is ask me brother. The person who takes credit (mt) for making it didn't even start it. His co worker did and was afraid of the backlash. So MT took it over. I agree he turned it into a Tdu billboard. He has lost a lot of credibility if he ever had any. Just because I don't approve of the imposing of the contract does not mean I'm Tdu. They obviously have their own agenda and I don't agree

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Nope we're local 804 were not afraid to make a statement, when's the last time you or your boys stood up to the man without permission from your mommy.
Tim made a statement and lost in both situations.......and the local had to pay money for the mistakes.......what was gained from the illegal strikes? I applaud fighting ups.....but when you strike you should be getting something for it.........they had to pay ups money and beg for people not to lose there jobs

804brown

A lot of chaos under his leadership
Some chaos but they do their jobs everyday. They came in and cut officers salary from about $150k to $115k. Stopped the board's matching 401ks, the union credit cards. They are good managers of our funds, they dont wear expensive suits or drive fancy cars. Tim after many years finally got himself a new mini suv. They are not corrupt and they fight everyday for us.
We just had our union picnic yesterday. About 300 people were there enjoying the food and drinks and sports. Tim spent most of the day behind the grill cooking for his members and their families.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Tim made a statement and lost in both situations.......and the local had to pay money for the mistakes.......what was gained from the illegal strikes? I applaud fighting ups.....but when you strike you should be getting something for it.........they had to pay ups money and beg for people not to lose there jobs
Tim had no say at either walkout, but they are his men and has to share liability, all I'm saying is we will not be pushed around, and those are the people I want at my negotiation table.