Breaking senior drivers

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Dont you bid your routes? Must be a better jobs available at 30 years.
Buy the best shoes money can buy.
Work the methods 100%
Take all your sick days and vacations spaced out.
Get a hot tub or gym membership to use sauna/hot tub.

If you need more time off get a doctor's note . Get his/her recommendations on how to preserve your body. If you need hip work, rotator cuffs, or other surgery , get it on the company dime.

Believe me when I say these last 8 years will fly by.

Dont you bid your routes? Must be a better jobs available at 30 years.
Buy the best shoes money can buy.
Work the methods 100%
Take all your sick days and vacations spaced out.
Get a hot tub or gym membership to use sauna/hot tub.

If you need more time off get a doctor's note . Get his/her recommendations on how to preserve your body. If you need hip work, rotator cuffs, or other surgery , get it on the company dime.

Believe me when I say these last 8 years will fly by.
Maybe he should identify himself as a woman?

nWo

Moved 3 22.4s point fours up to RPCD A couple weeks ago, two of them went out and bought new vehicles with 8 or $900 payments lol. One was a Raptor the other one was A jeep gladiatorđź›»

We have a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in our lot. Dude is paying $850/month.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Moved 3 22.4s point fours up to RPCD A couple weeks ago, two of them went out and bought new vehicles with 8 or $900 payments lol. One was a Raptor the other one was A jeep gladiatorđź›»
We have a bunch of those.

Between the bank loan, registration & Insurance, they're Into it for 1200 / month.

OUCH

Johney

You don't need that full pension if you can't enjoy it. I'm hanging it up this Friday and am not getting a full pension. But after 6 surgeries I made the decision that enough is enough. Do the retirement calculator and see what you'd make
I left $300 a month on the table for just a tad over two more years. When you're done, you're done.