breaking the rules

OPTION3

That contradicts what corporate says about 5 send agains being an acceptable number for each driver.

Must be different in the BOG.

No wonder you DR business stops and falsify records by signing. You're scared of being on a send again report?

If you have more than 2, does that mean it's your turn that week to wash your center manager's car?
He's ALREADY cutting his grass

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This happened to me yesterday:

Had a delivery for a one chair hair salon. Note on the door said "gone to the doctor's----be back around 3". She is a regular customer and we have a good customer/driver relationship.

Would you have:

A. Placed the package behind the big flower pot by the door and signed your name.

B. Left a delivery notice.

I chose A.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

Had a delivery for a one chair hair salon. Note on the door said "gone to the doctor's----be back around 3". She is a regular customer and we have a good customer/driver relationship.

Would you have:

A. Placed the package behind the big flower pot by the door and signed your name.

I chose A.

C. Re-attempted later. But of course I don't have an empty house to get home to like you do.

Would you have:

I chose A.
Really?
Come on! Atleast leave it with a neighbor.

By The Book

Would you have:

I chose A.
Why rush things, you like to re attempt deliveries all the time. This is poor advice and you know it. There's the UPS way and Daves way apparently.

Johney

Would you have:

I chose A.
You chose A? Suppose it turned up missing? I know in the BOG that would never happen, but humor the rest of us in the real world Dave. Suppose it turned up missing? Where do you think the rest of us would be?
A. Unemployment line
B. Unemployment line
C. Unemployment line
D. All of the above

You chose A? Suppose it turned up missing? I know in the BOG that would never happen, but humor the rest of us in the real world Dave. Suppose it turned up missing? Where do you think the rest of us would be?
A. Unemployment line
B. Unemployment line
C. Unemployment line
D. All of the above
Somethings you just can't do. Had a driver lose 6 weeks pay. Trying to be a nice guy

wayfair

swollen member
My only concern with this list is I have several Monday known closures that they still make me attempt NDA for and they count these packages against my allowance. I had 3 for them one day which put me 1 over before I even started my route.

I was told by PDS that AIR cannot be held for known closures.