Brown Cafe Bon Voyage Weekend!

It will be Saturday around 1500 when our flight is scheduled to land in Ft. L but we are staying in Miami Beach, so I'm not sure what time we could be available. I don't know how long it will take to the hotel, checked in and all.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
How about doing it this way. Where are you staying and what time will you be available on Saturday the 17th? No need for actual hotel info, city will suffice.

How about doing it this way. Where are you staying and what time will you be available on Saturday the 17th? No need for actual hotel info, city will suffice.
We are going to be at the
Best Western [SIZE=-1] 4101 Collins Ave
Miami Beach[/SIZE]
I don't expect to be checked in until around 1600ish.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I just found our hotel on google maps. I thought it was closer to the water then it is. I am all the way over by the airport, some 8 miles and 25 minutes from the port. If we are gonna have a Bon Voyage party, maybe a good central place needs to be found. I vote for STUG's sisters house! LOL

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
And even closer to the beach...!!!
Careful Mr, keep your eyes moving at all times and don't let the Mrs catch you gawking at the topless women.

I just found our hotel on google maps. I thought it was closer to the water then it is. I am all the way over by the airport, some 8 miles and 25 minutes from the port. If we are gonna have a Bon Voyage party, maybe a good central place needs to be found. I vote for STUG's sisters house! LOL
That's closer to where 555 is staying. You guys will be straight across from each other by those miles, though it is a hop, skip and a jump on the highway near your hotel, OI. I think a good place to meet may be the Hardrock Cafe in Bayside, which is right downtown Miami. I think that splits the difference between you guys and is really centrally located. I can designated drive anyone that drinks a few too many, if need be. What say everyone else? Is downtown Miami convenient?

Steve, I don't know for sure if Old will have transportation except for cabs or such. Dilligaf is staying near me and is planning on having a car, we might be able to car pool. It's still a little early for concrete a plan I think, but the advanced ground work looks good so far.
We still need to hear from Cheryl & Tony, HelenofCalifornia and Dilligaf.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, I don't know for sure if Old will have transportation except for cabs or such. Dilligaf is staying near me and is planning on having a car, we might be able to car pool. It's still a little early for concrete a plan I think, but the advanced ground work looks good so far.
We still need to hear from Cheryl & Tony, HelenofCalifornia and Dilligaf.
I'm available if anyone needs transportation from the north or west. You can handle those traveling from beachside, 555. Sound good? I have a 7 passenger van, so this should be plenty big.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I am available from Fri. since I land in Miami on Thurs afternoon. Trp, we are staying at the same place and transportation is not a problem. Make the plan, we will be there.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
We're flexible, either day will work. Figure out something that works for everyone else and we'll be there.

over9five

Staff member
Yeah.......Wish I could, but I think I'll have to save my money for my real vacation.

And I DO wish that cruise WAS my real vacation!!!!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
We could use a guy like you back in Package. What do you say???

I don't think so. I got tired of the jumping thru all the hoops to be a package driver. Self assetments for dog bites? Come on! Same for intersections. Do ya think I go out there looking for an accident? Damn computer telling me HOW to run my route.......PSHAW.
No over, I am right where I want to be.