Brown Cafe, Reddit

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Take your Trump crap to Current Events

I'd like to see where this conversation really goes.
Yaaass!!!
Send s'more my way fren, everyone is welcome in the current events forum.

1568892911188.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I came here expecting hazing. I was not disappointed.

I lurked for about a year, and the only reason I started posting was because I learned a lot from just reading posts, and wanted to pay it forward. Plus I like to argue, and there is no shortage of scrappers on this site.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
LOL
Yep ... likely that is true!
LOL
But Frank sucked at times and we still went and saw him.
I saw Zappa twice and his son Dweezel twice.
This is Dweazel and a jazz orchestra doing Black Napkins if you liked the earlier post.
I think Dwezzel is a better player technically than his Dad and he captures the playful spirit of Frank.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Yes Jerry does!

543170002.jpg

LOL
Yep ... likely that is true!
LOL

But Frank sucked at times and we still went and saw him.
I saw Zappa twice and his son Dweezel twice.
This is Dweazel and a jazz orchestra doing Black Napkins if you liked the earlier post.
I think Dwezzel is a better player technically than his Dad and he captures the playful spirit of Frank.

Damn! When I corrected Jerry Nadler's from Gerry, it reminded me of Jerry ... my spiritual sojournerning comrade!
I'll get sleep sometime!

This is a serious thread. Your BS is going to get it sent to life after brown.

Keep on trucking hippy!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I came here expecting hazing. I was not disappointed.

I lurked for about a year, and the only reason I started posting was because I learned a lot from just reading posts, and wanted to pay it forward. Plus I like to argue, and there is no shortage of scrappers on this site.
To be fair, your first thread was about rock collecting. I have since learned you are a welcome resource as far as contract and union information are concerned and respect your opinion.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Honestly though if I was looking for a serious answer I'd rather my thread go completely ignored than have to read through two pages of Jenny's number and bad cliches.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
To be fair, your first thread was about rock collecting. I have since learned you are a welcome resource as far as contract and union information are concerned and respect your opinion.

Hey, that was my 6th thread... my first was a duplicate thread about overweights because I didn't use the search function properly.

But thanks for the kind words. Particularly because we don't see eye to eye on everything, I appreciate your willingness to engage. It's good practice for sharpening my arguing skills.

It's turning into a GD love fest in here now. Sorry @Turdferguson.

Hey, that was my 6th thread... my first was a duplicate thread about overweights because I didn't use the search function properly.

But thanks for the kind words. Particularly because we don't see eye to eye on everything, I appreciate your willingness to engage. It's good practice for sharpening my arguing skills.

It's turning into a GD love fest in here now. Sorry @Turdferguson.
I liked your rock collecting thread.