Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
When I read this I asked Tony is Harambe a hockey player? He didn't know, so I looked it up.

Elon Musk released this song about Harambe on April 1

EFB2C839-4C57-4400-9828-D28E523C83D5.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Good reason not to cruise that :censored2: up cruise line.

"Carnival CEO Arnold Donald stood up in open court and admitted the company's responsibility for probation violations stemming from the previous environmental case."The company pleads guilty," Arnold said six times in a packed courtroom that include other senior Carnival executives"

But the other cruise lines are probably guilty as well.:sad:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Good reason not to cruise that :censored2: up cruise line.

"Carnival CEO Arnold Donald stood up in open court and admitted the company's responsibility for probation violations stemming from the previous environmental case."The company pleads guilty," Arnold said six times in a packed courtroom that include other senior Carnival executives"

But the other cruise lines are probably guilty as well.:sad:
Holland America, Princess Cruise Lines, Cunard, and Seabourn are all owned by Carnival.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Holland America, Princess Cruise Lines, Cunard, and Seabourn are all owned by Carnival.

We're safe then. We usually go with Celebrity or Royal Caribbean, RC owns Celebrity and it's probably our favorite for a big ship. We will soon be trying the newer Norweigan Joy as it leaves out of So Cal. :teethy: No flying, huge bonus.

over9five

Staff member
No more cruise travel to Cuba, effective IMMEDIATELY. Immediately like they changed the rules yesterday, and it went into effect today.
I know a lot of P/o'd people.

Glad I went when I did.