Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

over9five

Staff member
Check if they still status match.
Ill give a few cents more when I get back in MERICA.
Lol, I did the status match a few years ago. They don't EXACTLY match, but close enough I guess. They gave me Gold, not sure what that gets me.
PS, looking forward to hearing more!

pkgdriver

Lol, I did the status match a few years ago. They don't EXACTLY match, but close enough I guess. They gave me Gold, not sure what that gets me.
PS, looking forward to hearing more!
I havent been on MSC… The ones ive talked to didnt care for it as much as Royal,Carnival etc. Most have said the entertainment was really sub par. They have some new ships though. Ill stay with who I sail on. The returning guest benefits are awesome. Unless theres a supply chain issue they spread rose petals for me when I arrive.😛

This was an interesting video of MSC.

over9five

Staff member
1664200607536.png

Yes, No, or Absofreakinlutely?

pkgdriver

Take out the Galveston and Carnival…..Yes🚢
Save the loose fitting clothes for the end. Not going to burn off the calories like you do in Feeders.
Still havent been to St Croix yet.

over9five

Staff member
Take out the Galveston and Carnival…..Yes🚢
Save the loose fitting clothes for the end. Not going to burn off the calories like you do in Feeders.
Still havent been to St Croix yet.
Been to them all. Just having KW as your first port in that starts the party perfectly!
I have a room on hold, but I think I'll let it go. It's a lot of money!

Never cruised from Galveston, but we have next NYE booked. What don't you like about it? When I researched it (a little!), it seemed kind of a PIA to get from the airport to the cruise area (some island, maybe? I forget)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Been to them all. Just having KW as your first port in that starts the party perfectly!

Never cruised from Galveston, but we have next NYE booked. What don't you like about it? When I researched it (a little!), it seemed kind of a PIA to get from the airport to the cruise area (some island, maybe? I forget)

Galveston is an island If you fly into Houston it’s an hour or hour and a half
To Galveston island

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

My sister and her husband are going on an European cruise. Their flight is supposed to leave from Atlanta on Friday. They rented a car here today to drive to Atlanta to beat the hurricane. Her husband met a couple in the rental car line who was also planning to drive to Atlanta to fly to Italy on Friday. They all agreed to share a ride. Lol.

pkgdriver

Galveston is an island If you fly into Houston it’s an hour or hour and a half
To Galveston island
Yep the few people that I know that left out of there didnt care for that and a few other things. Now if you live there,unique itinerary, or price I guess it could be a do.