oldngray

nowhere special
34 days till Ovah tries MSC.
Will he like it?
Will MSC change his life?
Will Ovah ever go back to Carnival????
picdump_3756_35.jpg

pkgdriver

Not really. Ever been to Fishlips? Might do dinner there.
Yep Been a long time though. Grills has been around for ever also. A couple of new ones on that street also. Looks like 4/5 ships leaving that day if you want to eat early and sit outside to watch. Dont know if its still this way but to sit outside just go grab a table at both places.Theres a Rising Tap in that area thats supposed to have a good beer selection.

pkgdriver

Wow, that’s ballsy going there. I’m legit impressed.
No big deal really, Its not like I took a dog sled across. Now Shakelton and Mawson in the early 1900s had a set. The seas around Cape Horn and Drake passage we not that bad my trip. There were two passenger fatalities this year down there though. Zodiac issue and rogue wave.

82898464-D2CE-41CA-B946-6482CCFA5F53.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No big deal really, Its not like I took a dog sled across. Now Shakelton and Mawson in the early 1900s had a set. The seas around Cape Horn and Drake passage we not that bad my trip. There were two passenger fatalities this year down there though. Zodiac issue and rogue wave.

View attachment 424898
Still, that’s about as far as a swinging dick can get son. Probably fewer people have seen what you’ve than any other place on this planet.