Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

Johney

Oh yeah! Having Tiddies helps. Too may :censored2:ing
beads. They throw other cool stuff also… Footballs…beads with nice trinkets on them…Lightups…cups etc
Mostly Chinese :censored2: which I abhor. USA USA USA 🍺
I read somewhere that the hotel rooms along the main parade route are booked years in advance.

over9five

Staff member
We did the Carribean in January. And in October are taking a Paris to Prague river cruise theu Germany.

I booked this for next fall, out of Rome
When I do a Med, I will also cruise from Civitavechia. Spend a couple days pre or post cruise exploring Rome and Vatican City.

over9five

Staff member
We had a great Med cruise planned, started at Barcelona but ported at Civitavechia. Also hit Dubrovnik, which is a must for me if/when we ever do it.
That one got cancelled because of Covid.

pkgdriver

We had a great Med cruise planned, started at Barcelona but ported at Civitavechia. Also hit Dubrovnik, which is a must for me if/when we ever do it.
That one got cancelled because of Covid.
Dubrovnik is a must do. I was there before Game of Thrones but many other films have used the city. Think they have limited the size of ships or number of passengers because it was getting too mobbed. Better to start/finish at Civitavechia if you want to see Rome since it’s about an hour or so drive.

This was a neat tour near the Coliseum if it interests you. Open weekends and has 20 person tours each time slot. Did it about 6-7 years ago and has been open since 2013. Around $15.00 for a 1 1/2 tour.