Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

pkgdriver

Carnival has two ships out that were supposed to come back to Baltimore...
Yep
Looks like Legend comes back Sunday, The Pride is in Tampa and is supposed to arrive in Balt Apl 21st.Royal Caribbean Vision returns Apl 4th. Norfolk may be possible,Cape Liberty and the NYC ports of course.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
When I do a Med, I will also cruise from Civitavechia. Spend a couple days pre or post cruise exploring Rome and Vatican City.
I just got back from a 10 day cruise out of there.
SmartSelect_20240130_001223_Samsung_Internet.jpg

pkgdriver

Don’t miss the boat!
Been following the saga since Saturday on Cruise Critic Message boards.Theres only one thing you have to do in a port and they screwed that up. Definitely not a good place to place to be stranded.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Don’t miss the boat!
So if you go on one of the ship's planned excursions, they will not leave you if late. Guaranteed these people went on an independent tour, got back too late. Gambled and lost.

If it's me in Africa, I'm not gambling.

over9five

Staff member
Been following the saga since Saturday on Cruise Critic Message boards.Theres only one thing you have to do in a port and they screwed that up. Definitely not a good place to place to be stranded.
I just watched an interview with them. I have no sympathy, you KNOW what time you're supposed to be back.
They booked a private (non cruiseline) excursion, and the operator didn't get them back on time. I book non cruiseline excursions too, but I know that if I miss the ship, it's on me.
Also, they totally blame NCL, and not the excursion operator...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I just watched an interview with them. I have no sympathy, you KNOW what time you're supposed to be back.
They booked a private (non cruiseline) excursion, and the operator didn't get them back on time. I book non cruiseline excursions too, but I know that if I miss the ship, it's on me.
The ship was still anchored when they got back and the captain wouldn’t let them on. What’s up with that?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Or themselves. They booked a fly by night tour.

over9five

Staff member
......and it pisses me off that they're mad at the SHIP, instead of being mad at the tour operator who made them miss the ship.