Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Amy called back this morning and was able to pull it off!

Here is the breakdown:

Original price for balcony cabin $845.68 per person.

New price for balcony cabin, $786.51 per person.

A savings of $59.17 per person..

You still get the $50.00 on board credit and bottle of wine per room...

Amy will be sending out new invoices and crediting the one person ( I believe Old International) who is paid in full.

Very important: She only has 3 of these cabins left at this great price!!:surprised:

If you're on the fence, now is the time to act...:peaceful:

Amy called back this morning and was able to pull it off!

Here is the breakdown:

Original price for balcony cabin $845.68 per person.

New price for balcony cabin, $786.51 per person.

A savings of $59.17 per person..

You still get the $50.00 on board credit and bottle of wine per room...

Amy will be sending out new invoices and crediting the one person ( I believe Old International) who is paid in full.

Very important: She only has 3 of these cabins left at this great price!!:surprised:

If you're on the fence, now is the time to act...:peaceful:

Actually the original price for the balcony cabin was 895.68 including taxes, in Oct it was lowered to the 845.68 inc.tx now the 786.51 inc tx. Can't get much better than this.
Tony is right, if you want in on this now is the time to jump. The deadline is Jan 25th. MS. Spoken? Ready to give those sea legs another try?

outta hours

I am kinda out of the loop on this one but..... I do know that this cruise thing has been cooking for over a year now. I also know that Steve was the one who got it off the ground. That being said I think there are several things that can be added to the topic.

A big thumbs down to all who criticize the price/date/location/free cabin etc. How easy it is to sit back and complain while others take time away from their own busy lives to try and plan something fun for others. Funny how people with no desire to volunteer, suddenly become experts on the subject after someone else has done the work. If you don't like the plan ... Don't go. You lose your license to complain when you fail to step up and help in the beginning.

What a shame for Steve not to go on this cruise. I do not know him personally. Only from what I read here on this board. To me he seems like a hard working, honest family man with a huge zest for life. He is always willing to step up and put his incredible energy into what ever he attempts. He continues to take the high road on this topic. Even though others scrutinize his every move like he was running for office or something. Myself, I would tell you to get bent and cancel the whole thing. But not Steve, he's too nice a guy for that.

If Steve can't make it to the cruise it won't steal his sunshine. It seems like every day is a cruise to him. He lives life to the fullest. The losers will be the haters on this board that caused him to stay home. And the best cruise in the world won't change your sorry disposition. JMO

klein

Für Meno :)
I agree !
Where else can you take an all inclusive vacation for a week for $786 ?
And this is on a darn cruise ship to boot !
And get $50 for booze credit, plus a bottle of wine !

Great job, awesome price !

Sad, only 7 people signed up.
According to most posters, they have several 100's of thousands saved up, and yet, can't go on such a cheap vacation.

Oh well, thier loss.

Enjoy your cruise guys.
You couldn't have gone wrong ! Again : Hell of a deal !

And it will be AWESOME !!!
That, I already know :)

Thanks to Outta Hours and Klein for the support you are showing for Stug. I think it's pretty obvious that I an great full for his part in getting this adventure up and running, Amy has been great in her efforts as well. Although I have been on 4 cruises, the latest one was many many years ago and even then I was a passenger and had nothing to do with the planning. There is indeed alot of time involved. I have spent countless hours reading posts on Cruise Critic and learning. If I can get some organizational skills working for me, I will post some of the insight I have picked up on this thread to try and help those who may have questions. Having said that, please don't think I am saying I am an expert on cruising, I'm far from that. If anyone has questions, ask them here and I bet we can come up with answers.

P

pickup

I agree !
Where else can you take an all inclusive vacation for a week for $786 ?
And this is on a darn cruise ship to boot !
And get $50 for booze credit, plus a bottle of wine !

Great job, awesome price !

Sad, only 7 people signed up.
According to most posters, they have several 100's of thousands saved up, and yet, can't go on such a cheap vacation.

Oh well, thier loss.

Enjoy your cruise guys.
You couldn't have gone wrong ! Again : Hell of a deal !

And it will be AWESOME !!!
That, I already know :)

K!

Ms Spoken

Actually the original price for the balcony cabin was 895.68 including taxes, in Oct it was lowered to the 845.68 inc.tx now the 786.51 inc tx. Can't get much better than this.
Tony is right, if you want in on this now is the time to jump. The deadline is Jan 25th. MS. Spoken? Ready to give those sea legs another try?

I will have to chat with hubby on this because we just took this almost same cruise last year and I was so sick after we got off the boat. I just don't know yet and then we have to face who will keep the kids while we are gone.
Maybe I can put some food and water out and they can feed themselves.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Amy called me with the good news just as I was going to bed. We will use the windfall to do something extra on the cruise, I think(depends on the whim of my wife, and which way the wind is blowing in Bora Bora)
I am so sorry that Stug won't make the trip. I was looking forward to meeting him Face to Face, along with the other BC's that are going. If you have never met a red neck before(me), and want to, then you better hurry and sign up............

klein

Für Meno :)
I will have to chat with hubby on this because we just took this almost same cruise last year and I was so sick after we got off the boat. I just don't know yet and then we have to face who will keep the kids while we are gone.
Maybe I can put some food and water out and they can feed themselves.

Actually , my aunt and my mother were just on a cruise, last Feb, whole 10 days.
My aunt went to her doctor prior leaving on it.
Her doc perscribed her little patches, that stick behind the ear .

Neither one of them got sick.
So, ask your doc for them.

Kids, can't help you with that. Maybe stug can keep them for a week ? (just joking) LOL

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/brown-cafe-cruise-information.226320/

The only thing different is the new price below. I'm also going to find out if the prices for outside and inside cabins are lower as well and then I will post all new price updates in the "sticky" thread in Life After Brown..:peaceful:

Amy called me with the good news just as I was going to bed. We will use the windfall to do something extra on the cruise, I think(depends on the whim of my wife, and which way the wind is blowing in Bora Bora)
I am so sorry that Stug won't make the trip. I was looking forward to meeting him Face to Face, along with the other BC's that are going. If you have never met a red neck before(me), and want to, then you better hurry and sign up............
Trust me my friend you will not be the only redneck there.
Just for you, check out this link

Also, if I were to go alone it would be double the price for a cabin?
It is my understanding that if you book a 1A cabin solo (inside) it is not quite double plus those cabins are much cheaper than the balcony cabins. Dilli may able to tell you how much, her friend Doug is going solo and in a 1A just down the hall way from most of us. Or you could give Amy a call and ask her. Her number is on the post in "Life after Brown". Hurry check it out.

over9five

Staff member
My last 3 cruises have been with a balcony stateroom. I tried it once and decided I'd never do another cruise without one! I just love sitting out there at night with a beer, and watching the water go by.

......and I'm antisocial anyhow.......