Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"My last 3 cruises have been with a balcony stateroom. I tried it once and decided I'd never do another cruise without one! I just love sitting out there at night with a beer, and watching the water go by."

...and then the big seagull with the runs comes along

OOPS, I thought this was the "Ten Word Story" thread....nevermind!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
My last 3 cruises have been with a balcony stateroom. I tried it once and decided I'd never do another cruise without one! I just love sitting out there at night with a beer, and watching the water go by.

......and I'm antisocial anyhow.......

Same thing happened to us regarding the balcony, smoke a cigar, have a drink or eat breakfast out there, love it...antisocial, I'm not a doctor!:surprised:

...and then the big seagull with the runs comes along

OOPS, I thought this was the "Ten Word Story" thread....nevermind!

Funny More, just wish I could keep them away from my car!:happy-very:

Update from Amy:

Hi Tony,
We are only holding 2 outside cabins and 3 balcony cabins. The inside cabins had to be released last recall.
The new rate for the outside cabin is $625.68 per person including all tax. So if any more people are interested
there are only a total of 5 cabins left….2 outside and 3 balcony.

Amy

I will post these new prices in the sticky thread.

rod

Retired 22 years
My last 3 cruises have been with a balcony stateroom. I tried it once and decided I'd never do another cruise without one! I just love sitting out there at night with a beer, and watching the water go by.

......and I'm antisocial anyhow.......

can you pee off the balcony?

rod

Retired 22 years
They have a high rail, I imagine if you stand on the chair that would be possible....

So thats why every once in a while you read about someone falling overboard. I always thought it was just someone getting rid of their spouse.:wink2:

helenofcalifornia

Wait a minute, is everyone saying that there will be absolutely no talking of shop on board? And OI had his hat, I am going to wear my brown shorts. It's what I wear at least 60 hours a week.

Steve, GO!

P

pickup

Just curious----Has the cruise ship business gone non-smoking like everything else?

Either we get an insightful smart-:censored2: remark from rod, or an insightful question. Either way, it is entertaining.

Good question you raised. Caused me to google the issue. I found this link that somewhat addresses the issue:http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=225.

I found another website that says that carnival cruises(I think that is the line that amy and stug lined up) used to be smoke free, but now is allowing it to a very limited degree.

P

pickup

There are much better things you can do on the balcony than pee from them....

Seemingly unsolvable marital problems can be settled in a heart beat if you have a balcony.Nice cloudy, moonless night. Who would know?

Edit- oops, I see rod beat me to this theme too. I give up.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Just curious----Has the cruise ship business gone non-smoking like everything else?
They usually have smoking on certain parts of the outside decks, and you can also enjoy your illegal Cuban cigars in certain bars.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You may be able to have your Cuban cigars on board, but don't try to bring them home. They have the dogs sniff your baggage the night before and you'll be caught!!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
HMMMM. I might have to try the balcony thing a ma jig with a willing partner. That seems sorta wild and crazy, like doing it in a golf cart on the 17th green at midnight..................