Will you participate in a Brown Out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

upser2020

Just my opinion on this:
Let people make their decisions. I got the vaccine but I have no issue with anyone who hasn't. They made their choice and I make mine. I am not afraid to go on about my daily life. I happen to believe that the vaccine does offer a lot of protection but also acknowledge that it's not perfect and I could still get covid. I could even die from it. But I made the choices to a) get the shot and b) continue to go about daily activities and accept the risk. People who want to be more cautious can make that choice. People who want to not get the shot make theirs. I don't feel any less safe in a building filled with unvaxxed people as I would a building where everyone is vaxxed. It's not my place to make that decision for someone else. I respect people's individual choices on this.

quad decade guy

Millions would be dead and hospitals completely overran if we would have done absolutely nothing to slow it down.
And so? Millions are pouring over the border to replace them. But then.....millions of them would die too.

We have 8 billion people on this planet.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD THING TO LOSE 75% OF THEM.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Ok.

Now.......Southwest Airlines canceled 1,000 flights in one day. Cost them big. And? Shrug.

UPS survived a basically 2 week strike.....and? Shrug. I personally went and worked for one of my customers during the strike and quite enjoyed it. Nice change of pace.

I do off the record interviews of fellow employees about this subject(mandatory vax). I have yet to encounter ANYONE that says "I'LL QUIT FIRST".

Ironically, I'm triple vaxed and all set. 40 years in and could walk away. These 40 yo 20 year guys? With families and all....best job they ever had? EVERYTHING to lose?

To quit over the mandate.....to encounter the same scenario at Fed-Ex? Or any other good job? We can't all be content creators on Youtube.

STAY TUNED...

quad decade guy

Just my opinion on this:
Let people make their decisions. I got the vaccine but I have no issue with anyone who hasn't. They made their choice and I make mine. I am not afraid to go on about my daily life. I happen to believe that the vaccine does offer a lot of protection but also acknowledge that it's not perfect and I could still get covid. I could even die from it. But I made the choices to a) get the shot and b) continue to go about daily activities and accept the risk. People who want to be more cautious can make that choice. People who want to not get the shot make theirs. I don't feel any less safe in a building filled with unvaxxed people as I would a building where everyone is vaxxed. It's not my place to make that decision for someone else. I respect people's individual choices on this.
Biden said "We are protecting the vaxed from the unvaxed". I'm vaxed(triple)....I got Covid.

What does this mean? Good question.

People(as of now) have a choice. But not one without penalty....like the ObamaCare scam.......you can opt out but you are penalized with threat of prison.....yes....if you don't pay your taxes...

To solve this.....make it no penalty...you do or don't.

Let's say half the people don't get vaxed and they are shut out of society....travel....even grocery stores...

Do you think the Govt really wants to divide the economy in half? And you start starving people......well a US civil war was fought over this.....BTW, this happens on a daily basis all over the world......the struggle for survival.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Let's get back to (normal) our new normal may look nothing like our old normal but bring Normal back please & thank you

Consider some history polio, mumps, chix pox were eliminated due to a vaccine. Just saying, herd immunity is taking to long to end this we are going into our 2and full year of this S. Would have been more tolerable if there was NO government intervention only choice and vaccine.
Consider, how many shots were required for those genuine vaccines? 1? or perpetual booster shots like this phony one?

Have to protect patients. If they don’t want to do that then they can go work somewhere else.
So, if the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid, and it doesn't prevent you from spreading covid, and it only reduces severity of symptoms for the person who receives the vaccine.....how does a nurse, cna, medic, doctor, etc. protect patients by taking it?

The Driver

I drive.
So, if the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid, and it doesn't prevent you from spreading covid, and it only reduces severity of symptoms for the person who receives the vaccine.....how does a nurse, cna, medic, doctor, etc. protect patients by taking it?
Yeah, it's a devastating virus. That's the lesson here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Biden said "We are protecting the vaxed from the unvaxed". I'm vaxed(triple)....I got Covid.

What does this mean? Good question.

People(as of now) have a choice. But not one without penalty....like the ObamaCare scam.......you can opt out but you are penalized with threat of prison.....yes....if you don't pay your taxes...

To solve this.....make it no penalty...you do or don't.

Let's say half the people don't get vaxed and they are shut out of society....travel....even grocery stores...

Do you think the Govt really wants to divide the economy in half? And you start starving people......well a US civil war was fought over this.....BTW, this happens on a daily basis all over the world......the struggle for survival.
Not your :censored2: again
3F2B93C9-BD85-49AB-9DF5-189D888DF883.gif