Will you participate in a Brown Out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's not a redefinition, it's an oversimplification made so that even a 6 year-old would understand it.
The definition of vaccine has literally been changed on the government websites. Even a 6 year old isn't stupid enough to not see these obvious facts. What's your excuse?

Whereistheunion

I got the ( MORDERNA) vaccine, 7 months ago and I have been heavily exposed to COVID coworkers, mall employees, all my friends in Florida whom all contracted covid and HELL the (VACCINE) works been out to clubs stuck my tongue down a strange woman's mouth while at the club, NO PROBLEMS HERE. GET THE EFFING SHOT

Dumbo

If you are going to stand up to the shot then you come to work every day, work as directed, file any exemption you can, prolong the process and ultimately you make them walk you out over the vaccine. As they walk you out you have your phone in your pocket recording audio and you get them to say why they are firing you. Then you join one of many class action lawsuits for wrongful termination.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I got the ( MORDERNA) vaccine, 7 months ago and I have been heavily exposed to COVID coworkers, mall employees, all my friends in Florida whom all contracted covid and HELL the (VACCINE) works been out to clubs stuck my tongue down a strange woman's mouth while at the club, NO PROBLEMS HERE. GET THE EFFING SHOT
Proves nothing

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But did you lick a baboon ass?

Whereistheunion

Some places remained normal most or all of the time. No reason the rest of the country can't.
Let's get back to (normal) our new normal may look nothing like our old normal but bring Normal back please & thank you
Proves nothing
Consider some history polio, mumps, chix pox were eliminated due to a vaccine. Just saying, herd immunity is taking to long to end this we are going into our 2and full year of this S. Would have been more tolerable if there was NO government intervention only choice and vaccine.

Whereistheunion

Let's get back to (normal) our new normal may look nothing like our old normal but bring Normal back please & thank you

Consider some history polio, mumps, chix pox were eliminated due to a vaccine. Just saying, herd immunity is taking to long to end this we are going into our 2and full year of this S. Would have been more tolerable if there was NO government intervention only choice and vaccine.
To MUCH U.S. GOVERNMENT