Will you participate in a Brown Out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

The Driver

I drive.
Well, why should they? You can be vaxed and still get covid. You can be vaxed and still spread it. So?

Unless the patient is in a space suit, nurse also....ah hell......there is no guarantee....See?
Just because these vaccines aren’t perfect doesn’t mean they don’t go a long way to protecting people. It’s a reasonable step to take.

UPS doesn’t make us wear seatbelts because they will protect us 100% of the time, they make us wear seatbelts because it’s a reasonable thing to do.

PT Car Washer

Just because these vaccines aren’t perfect doesn’t mean they don’t go a long way to protecting people. It’s a reasonable step to take.

UPS doesn’t make us wear seatbelts because they will protect us 100% of the time, they make us wear seatbelts because it’s a reasonable thing to do.
But what about ma freedoms?

And what are the side effects of wearing a seat belt?

RadTrad

Let's Go Brandon!
Anything we can do to end it. Pills, shots, whatever. We need to get back to normal as a country and have a golden age of productivity again.
If you think this country is ever getting back to normal you are an idiot. Once they have power over your physical body they will control your every move.

RadTrad

Let's Go Brandon!
And what are the side effects of wearing a seat belt?
Seat belt laws actually have grave side affect. I studied it extensively in college. If you look at states as they passed seat belt laws their death rate in car accidents went down but the death rate of pedestrians, motorcyclist and bicyclists goes up at a higher rate. People who wear seat belts feel safer, take more risks and pay less attention. Causing more death then those who don't wear seat belts.

Seat belt laws actually have grave side affect. I studied it extensively in college. If you look at states as they passed seat belt laws their death rate in car accidents went down but the death rate of pedestrians, motorcyclist and bicyclists goes up at a higher rate. People who wear seat belts feel safer, take more risks and pay less attention. Causing more death then those who don't wear seat belts.
Well if you were a seat belt and drive like a normal person you shouldn't have side effects that you do with an unproven drug

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Perhaps

rickyb

More than half of the people in my building are planning on calling out sick for 2 days in a row when UPS inevitably announces a mandate. Even several supervisors are on board. Anything else like this happening out there?
thats great you guys are doing this but its sad how low your standards / expectations are.

The Driver

I drive.
Would you like to post how many people die from aspirin versus MRNA?
mRNA: 0 known deaths.

NSAID/aspirin: "Death rate attributed to NSAID/aspirin use was between 21.0 and 24.8 cases/million people, respectively, or 15.3 deaths/100,000 NSAID/aspirin users. Up to one-third of all NSAID/aspirin deaths can be attributed to low-dose aspirin use."