BrownCafe a shill for Sups?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When the union hourlies here say "work as directed" they don't mean do nothing about a particular situation. They mean fulfill your job duties while also following proper grievance procedures for correcting whatever you're concerned about under the contract the Company and the Union have agreed to.

Not doing this only gives management and the Company what they want, which is ammo to use against you in any counter-arguments intended to weaken your case.👍

UnionStrong

When the union hourlies here say "work as directed" they don't mean do nothing about a particular situation. They mean fulfill your job duties while also following proper grievance procedures for correcting whatever you're concerned about under the contract the Company and the Union have agreed to.

Not doing this only gives management and the Company what they want, which is ammo to use against you in any counter-arguments intended to weaken your case.
CFECEAB0-5C83-48A5-BBBA-D8A4CE978EF7.gif

nWo

"I saw someone with lower seniority then me pushing a cart. I have 6 months in and he's in his first week. I told the sup I should be pushing the cart and he said No. What should I do?"

You should work as directed.

Forum is full of :censored2: questions like that.

UnionStrong

"I saw someone with lower seniority then me pushing a cart. I have 6 months in and he's in his first week. I told the sup I should be pushing the cart and he said No. What should I do?"

You should work as directed.

Forum is full of :censored2: questions like that.
Can’t be too hard on them, they’re not ALL idiots. Just FNG’s, we were all there once.