BrownCafe a shill for Sups?

Box Ox

john-cena-looks-both-ways.gif

I’m having a good time with his new show “Peacemaker” on HBO. Even if he is a China apologist.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I'm new here granted, but I've read a few discussions now, and the standard answer seems to always be "work as directed". well no :censored2:, but that's not really helpful. Are most of you all just supervisors trying to keep a workforce in line? "keep your head down" "work as directed" "talk to you shop steward" "Ignorance is strength" Have I stumbled into the Ministry of Love?
It's filled with retired East Coast boomers that haven't driven in years.

Work as directed means crash and burn it. Test weight, struggle with scanning, follow ALL methods, and make a mess with a smile so they regret putting you there

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I'm new here granted, but I've read a few discussions now, and the standard answer seems to always be "work as directed". well no :censored2:, but that's not really helpful. Are most of you all just supervisors trying to keep a workforce in line? "keep your head down" "work as directed" "talk to you shop steward" "Ignorance is strength" Have I stumbled into the Ministry of Love?
What's worked for me,
Can you help tonight? Nope.
Will you please come in on Saturday? Nope.
Will you answer your phone when off the clock? Nope.
Will you answer the phone on the clock? Nope.
Can you get this late pickup? Nope.
I haven't been fired yet.