BrownCafe a shill for Sups?

Hrothgar

I'm new here granted, but I've read a few discussions now, and the standard answer seems to always be "work as directed". well no :censored2:, but that's not really helpful. Are most of you all just supervisors trying to keep a workforce in line? "keep your head down" "work as directed" "talk to you shop steward" "Ignorance is strength" Have I stumbled into the Ministry of Love?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'm new here granted, but I've read a few discussions now, and the standard answer seems to always be "work as directed". well no :censored2:, but that's not really helpful. Are most of you all just supervisors trying to keep a workforce in line? "keep your head down" "work as directed" "talk to you shop steward" "Ignorance is strength" Have I stumbled into the Ministry of Love?

Got me .. I am just a lowly part time supervisor with visions of grandeur...🤫

Carol ..I am coming for your position, be warned...🤓

Now go back to your ”work as directed”... or else...👹

Box Ox

When the union hourlies here say "work as directed" they don't mean do nothing about a particular situation. They mean fulfill your job duties while also following proper grievance procedures for correcting whatever you're concerned about under the contract the Company and the Union have agreed to.

Not doing this only gives management and the Company what they want, which is ammo to use against you in any counter-arguments intended to weaken your case.

El Correcto

god is dead
No you’re just a immature probably part time employee.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That @542thruNthru is a company man for sure.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That @542thruNthru is a company man for sure.
A6BD517E-7C6A-4595-9352-E0803D5D3412.gif

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Do you need something honey, or did you just come here to whine?