Bruises, Cuts & Injuries

Savvy412

This winter..it was like -0 out..one of my first stops I slipped walking up the pc steps (and i was "holding the rail" I looked at my hand and ripped off the skin from my nail to the middle of my finger. It was sooo cold I didnt even feel it. Just wrapped some info notices around it and packaged taped it.

Was annoying me all day though

Due to our everyday adventurous physical job, how many of us undergo cuts, scrapes, bruises, pulled muscles, back muscles [you name it] on the daily?

Thought I'd create a topic on this because I get a new cut in my skin almost everyday in the most ridiculous ways lol
I started wearing gloves year around 8 years ago and my hands are like night and day better than before.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
First aid kit? Hospital on my route gave me one of those $20 ones in the plastic case types to keep in my truck. Haven't used it but it's in my tote in case.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Does it happen when you hit your left elbow when you are pulling the handcart thru the bulkhead door to put it away? If so......remember to tuck your elbow into your ribs. I usually grab shelf 1 at the same time.
It definitely happens then but I always get old ass trucks where the door opens then closes halfway while you're looking for a package...just trying to go to quick

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Aside from cuts and bruises this is the first time my Irish skin has tanned in my life
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1464754262.772097.jpg