Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box

Attachments

• 76DB6000-AA53-483A-BB0F-1458AE8091A9.jpeg
    76DB6000-AA53-483A-BB0F-1458AE8091A9.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 118

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Watch how you answer some questions. Who knows what person out there might have the flu? Long incubation. Put a question mark next to the no. Protect yourself because thee company will hang you out to dry if they have to.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The only thing that movie got wrong is the number of white ppl in it. Other than that it's unbelievably accurate

That, and IQ isn't genetically inheritable. If the world devolves into that state, it will be because of intentional attempts at creating a more easily controlled population by ruling elites. I would expect a sequel in which they show up to the white house and tell Luke Wilson to follow orders while making him watch the Zapruder film. Then they take him to the veritable paradise in which they live while the world around them continues to turn to massive piles of garbage, to show him what could happen if he behaves.

oldngray

nowhere special
That, and IQ isn't genetically inheritable. If the world devolves into that state, it will be because of intentional attempts at creating a more easily controlled population by ruling elites. I would expect a sequel in which they show up to the white house and tell Luke Wilson to follow orders while making him watch the Zapruder film. Then they take him to the veritable paradise in which they live while the world around them continues to turn to massive piles of garbage, to show him what could happen if he behaves.
Some groups of people voluntarily kill their own brain cells so lower IQ does have a cultural basis.

JJinVA

I know, I used to love that movie. Thats why I was saying the only thing they got wrong about the future is the number of white ppl in it. We a dyin breed dawg

UPSER1987

cant come into the building without filling it out. Whats next? Contact tracing? Find out and knock on your family and friends door who you came in contact with? Accuse you of being a super spreqder?

next?. Vaccines will not be mandatory but necessary to enter work and establishments.

the scamdemic.
Btw, trump lost.

542thruNthru

Let's just say they check medical records or social media?
If they wanted someone gone that bad they wouldn't need to spend that amount of money. Just plant missloads in their truck or many other things that wouldn't cost the company anything.

Also what medical record or social media? Why would you show up after going to the doctor when you get EPL or post it on Facebook you're sick and then show up when you can be paid?