Building now enforcing mandatory surveys for covid

Nah
Such a wacked vaccine will never be released. Never.

These are the same people that are not getting their children the measles vaccine.

I'm generally not anti-vaccine, my concern with this one is the fact that it is rushed through. I'm not planning to get it, as of right now. But if it appears to be safe I may change my mind down the road.

floridays

Id start talking with other drivers about a wildcat strike. Cause Ill tell ya what, the first day I walk into work and they tell me to come in the next day with proof of a vaccine, Ill be driving in with a picket sign
Don't you guys work under a contract?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I'm generally not anti-vaccine, my concern with this one is the fact that it is rushed through. I'm not planning to get it, as of right now. But if it appears to be safe I may change my mind down the road.

If you do get vaccinated, make sure to get it well into Biden's Administration. Do it beforehand and you'll be labelled as a Trump supporter and then the US Dept. of Health will send @Jumpin Jack Flash to your house and punch you in the kidneys.

slingshot90

Such a wacked vaccine will never be released. Never.

These are the same people that are not getting their children the measles vaccine.
It should never concern people whether or not another gets a vaccine or not, because then I'm sure you have properly vaccinated yourself and your children, thus creating an impenetrable force field from all that is sick and diseased in the world. There are high dangers involved in vaccines, and a rushed one made in under a year for a cold that has a 99.95% survival rate? I'll pass.

quad decade guy

What authority does UPS have to impose these checks on people off the clock?
It depends. If the Federal govt."deputizes" companies so to speak or mandates just about anything....they can. And will. Get a communist regime in there(Biden/Harris), you'll see. Biden has promised to "do something" "better" about the pandemic. So far, they promise to shut down the country(again).