Building now enforcing mandatory surveys for covid

Yolo

Were doing it here too. Nobody is making a big deal out of it. Tell them, "No I dont have Covid19." Put a mask on until you get to your truck and leave. Or refuse to do it. Just seems easier not to make a big deal out of it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Let's just say they check medical records or social media?

What, exactly, gives them the right to ask for my medical records? You don't just call up and say, "hey, I'm Quad's employer, hand over his medical records."

My most recent medical record has got to be a decade old by now anyway. No help there. If I get a cold, I just stay home and eat soup and drink OJ, pop a few advil. Last time I went to the doctor with the flu just to get a note to give to my employer, the idiot doctor doagnosed me with the flu based on symptoms, no test, then proceeded to prescribe me antibiotics. You don't prescribe antibiotics for a virus. That's how you end up with antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.

GayOfThrones

This is mandatory in certain states. Fight it, you will lose. (New Jersey just enacted the requirement as of November 5th) I'm sure many other states will follow given COVID-19's upward tick.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why does anyone think a kung flu vaccine would be unsafe in this age of sleezy lawyers feeding on any opportunity to make a quick buck? One cough after an injection and they will look like buzzards on fresh roadkill!
Unknown-2.jpeg.jpg

PT Car Washer

In the central, as well. Additionally, we get overtime for any work performed before our scheduled start time. Should demand the guarantee as well, whether they allow you to go in or not.
I didn't know that all of those delivery drivers going through their load every morning were being paid OT.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I didn't know that all of those delivery drivers going through their load every morning were being paid OT.

The Central Region language provides for it.

Section 2

"Any employee may be required to report to work before his/her regular starting time and in such event, he/she shall be paid at the rate of one and one-half (1 1/2) times his/her regular straight-time hourly rate for all hours worked before his/her regular starting time in addition to the employee’s regular guarantee."

freehoodies

This is mandatory in certain states. Fight it, you will lose. (New Jersey just enacted the requirement as of November 5th) I'm sure many other states will follow given COVID-19's upward tick.
Malicious compliance. They tried this at my previous job.
They make you answer yes or no to several “symptoms”, including
Headache
Muscle soreness
Loss of smell or taste
Etc
I said yes every morning, started working, and waited for the phone to ring.

Free 5-20 minutes with my regional supervisor every morning

“why did you say yes on the survey?”

“It asked if I was experiencing any of these list of symptoms. I have a headache, and my backs pretty sore.”

“but is that from covid?”

“I dont think so”

“well why sid you say yes then?”

“It asked if I had any of those symptoms, not if I had covid”

“well do you have covid?”

“how the hell would I know I havent been tested”

Great entertainment, and free hours.

If you keep them from dealing with the bull:censored2: they wont ever change it.

freehoodies

Flu season happens every year. Im certain if Biden wins he will lockdown like a giant :censored2: then after flu seasons over they will claim victory and act like giant top down mandates saved america and Trump could have solved it and then we all go back to normal because they stop with the hysterical fearmongering.

In my humble opinion

slingshot90

Why does anyone think a kung flu vaccine would be unsafe in this age of sleezy lawyers feeding on any opportunity to make a quick buck? One cough after an injection and they will look like buzzards on fresh roadkill!
View attachment 316910
Typically, with vaccines, there is a clause from the manufacturer saying you CANNOT sue if something goes wrong. Hence, why there is such fervent opposition towards them. You're going to present a product containing many unknown substances (heavy metals? WHY?), not allow the consumer to sue if it leads to issues, and also do little to no real actual trials to see if it is effective. Screw that. Go ahead and let big harma pump you full of a mystery soup of chemicals. They also have patents created that treat the side effects of said vaccines, but don't actually make them, that way no one else can. It IS pure evil.

Wally

Typically, with vaccines, there is a clause from the manufacturer saying you CANNOT sue if something goes wrong. Hence, why there is such fervent opposition towards them. You're going to present a product containing many unknown substances (heavy metals? WHY?), not allow the consumer to sue if it leads to issues, and also do little to no real actual trials to see if it is effective. Screw that. Go ahead and let big harma pump you full of a mystery soup of chemicals. They also have patents created that treat the side effects of said vaccines, but don't actually make them, that way no one else can. It IS pure evil.
Name me any medication without side effects? Most meds have lists a mile long.

Wally

Flu season happens every year. Im certain if Biden wins he will lockdown like a giant :censored2: then after flu seasons over they will claim victory and act like giant top down mandates saved america and Trump could have solved it and then we all go back to normal because they stop with the hysterical fearmongering.

In my humble opinion
And sans any vaccine, once any economy crippling lock down is lifted, cases will soar again.

Lock downs still have some level of human interaction including underground activity, just enough to keep the virus moving.

Nah
Name me any medication without side effects? Most meds have lists a mile long.

There's a debate as to whether or not the COVID vaccine should be mandatory or not. I don't know what's going to happen with that, but it's worth pointing out that those medications aren't mandatory. That's my issue. If someone wants the vaccine, they are free to make that choice. But if the vaccine has terrible side effects or leads to debilitating conditions, and is mandatory for everyone, that would be a crime against humanity.

Wally

There's a debate as to whether or not the COVID vaccine should be mandatory or not. I don't know what's going to happen with that, but it's worth pointing out that those medications aren't mandatory. That's my issue. If someone wants the vaccine, they are free to make that choice. But if the vaccine has terrible side effects or leads to debilitating conditions, and is mandatory for everyone, that would be a crime against humanity.
Such a wacked vaccine will never be released. Never.

These are the same people that are not getting their children the measles vaccine.