bulk sheet accuracy?

HBGPreloader

Only shelf ever close to empty for me is 1000. Sometimes the 2000 can be dropped down to F1, which helps with the multiple bulk stops on 6000.
Oh, if it was just that consistent and easy.
I swear that they deliberately pick a random shelf and leave it nearly empty, in each car, every day just to mess with me.
The same thing with cutting bulk stops that are guaranteed to be heavy. On some lighter days, they'll cut some of these stops even when there's room. But, on other days, they'll leave it in - and then cut another 50+ packages to the same area.
I've been here long enough to realize and accept that the only consistency from management is their inconsistency.

UPSER1987

I'm running a rental right now. It's beyond comical that they actually post a load sheet on the van. My loader is completely overwhelmed trying to load it. I think I pissed her off today when I brought her a brand new Jenga game. She's like, what's that? How do you play it?

I told her tomorrow while she was enjoying her Thanksgiving with family, to break out the Jenga game with family. Told her to play a few games of it and when she comes back to work on Friday, she will be an expert at loading the rental. They are cute when they think I'm kidding.

You must be low seniority or have no juice. I would never be assigned a rental.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You must be low seniority or have no juice. I would never be assigned a rental.
Not quite, I have a rental BECAUSE I have juice, AND because I'm higher seniority. While a dickbag like you would be driving around freezing their tits off, and wearing nine pairs of socks to prevent frostbite, I'm cruising around in my 2020 Ford van with heat on my feet that would cook an egg and jamming out to AC/DC and Metallica.

I like how you tried say assigned like they would actually let you to run out of a rental. I actually know how to do the job, whereas with your inhibited IQ, the management team would never trust you to run out of a rental but good try Skippy.

UPSER1987

Not quite, I have a rental BECAUSE I have juice, AND because I'm higher seniority. While a dickbag like you would be driving around freezing their tits off, and wearing nine pairs of socks to prevent frostbite, I'm cruising around in my 2020 Ford van with heat on my feet that would cook an egg and jamming out to AC/DC and Metallica.

I like how you tried say assigned like they would actually let you to run out of a rental. I actually know how to do the job, whereas with your inhibited IQ, the management team would never trust you to run out of a rental but good try Skippy.

Never wore 9 pairs of socks or had frostbite in Arizona dipsh**. Anyway only low level or peak drivers are in rentals here. That’s how WE do it. You got no juice boy.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Never wore 9 pairs of socks or had frostbite in Arizona dipsh**. Anyway only low level or peak drivers are in rentals here. That’s how WE do it. You got no juice boy.
You remind me of the inhabitants of Coolidge or South Tucson.

Sorry, I think that comparison is too much of a compliment.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I do not separate and tuck away bulk until 2 hours into the sort at a minimum. There are simply too many factors that the sheet cannot forecast. 2 mattresses could be one of your bulk stops. sheet won't tell you that.

And don't worry about the hin on bulk, just find one of your 8 shelf corners or floor to put it into. It's going to be visible no matter where it goes. The biggest concern remains visible, legible hins and hin order for single/double piece stops.