Bunch of "tough guys" cry an whine when someone doesn't goose step with them.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Your words, exactly: Yankees don’t have names on their jerseys. Thanks for playing ya freggen dork.

They clearly do.
What's with calling everyone gay.....

Sounds like you got something you need to tell your parents.

When your done. Let me know so I can come over and drive my dually straight up your b hole

ColdHarvest

What's with calling everyone gay.....

Sounds like you got something you need to tell your parents.

When your done. Let me know so I can come over and drive my dually straight up your b hole

Someone is projecting....Nothing mentioned about "gay" in that post.

Your family will still love you....

542thruNthru

Maybe it should stay here then, with the joke of a contract these wanna be strike busters are pushing.

Hang on they’re in the middle of a circle jerk

As much as I like playing with trolls I'd rather the union forums inform people best they can.

Union threads can get way out of hand but this thing isn't even worth the time it took to start it.

I learned a lot from these forums. Yea you have to wade through the political crap but you can learn a lot. Especially if you can spot the people that know their stuff.

ColdHarvest

As much as I like playing with trolls I'd rather the union forums inform people best they can.

Union threads can get way out of hand but this thing isn't even worth the time it took to start it.

I learned a lot from these forums. Yea you have to wade through the political crap but you can learn a lot. Especially if you can spot the people that know their stuff.

One of whom you clearly aren't.