Business agents

wornoutupser

Hey Over,
Your comment is funny about LKLND's avatar.
His center had a big deal years ago when 2 sups were in a meeting and a comment was made about this type of material.

The one offending male was fired and the female has since left UPS!

ezmoney5150

Re: Buisness agents

in my building, the BA is very busy working for the UPS management. Infact, he doesn't fight for everybody, he fight for his "friends" ( the selected few that he cares about )

Spoken like a true divide and conquer supervisor. Did they tell you to say that in the brainwash class?????

ezmoney5150

If he is in Central States, he would be able to now.
Under the old CS mandates he would not have been able to work( even for the union) over 80 hours a month.
Thank you, UPS, for bailing out CS.

That's not true. Under the UPS plan you cannot work for UPS or the local and receive a pension.

Brownnblue

I guess we are very lucky; our BA is intelligent, accessible, and a heck of a guy. Steward is very good also. I'm counting my blessings in this category.

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor

Maybe you should show up to the monthy meeting and discuss your displeasure with your BA. Or better yet run for the position and see if you can make yourself available at every barn at all hours of the day.

if only things are that black and white...........

LKLND3380

Hey Over,
Your comment is funny about LKLND's avatar.
His center had a big deal years ago when 2 sups were in a meeting and a comment was made about this type of material.

The one offending male was fired and the female has since left UPS!

Was this in the last 3 to 5 years??? I kinda remember something but I think it was PM or drivers... Not preload... Now I am trying to think...