C19 pay

vantexan

No way to post on here without copy and pasting my info from the retirement website. That isn't gonna happen so you will just have to ignore what me and doodlebug said. Facts scare you because you thrive on innuendo. Have a nice day counting pesos and visiting coinstar so you can eat tonight.
Yep, can't prove it.

falcon back

Yep, can't prove it.
Already did. I saw it, doodlebug saw it. Can't argue with a person who sleeps in their car, showers at a spa and brags about it. Either way, it doesn't affect you so don't concern yourself with it. You need to worry about who is lurking in those Wal-Mart parking lots at night. I imagine the other homeless people aren't the most trustworthy.

vantexan

Already did. I saw it, doodlebug saw it. Can't argue with a person who sleeps in their car, showers at a spa and brags about it. Either way, it doesn't affect you so don't concern yourself with it. You need to worry about who is lurking in those Wal-Mart parking lots at night. I imagine the other homeless people aren't the most trustworthy.
Anyone can say they saw something. Proves nothing. Yep, with compounding at 10% all Oldfart has to do is wait 7 years to double his pension. From FedEx no less.

Lordtekk

Then that explains your pay, you came in when
Fedex purchased Flying Tigers and you were originally a Flying Tigers employee. Hence the the difference in pay.
I was working at the airport for Flying Tigers when merger happened. stayed there couple yrs then I went to station where I live and became a driver, actually 14.45 hr . my hire date was in 1988 . this is yr 32 . sorry but thats the truth.

Lordtekk

No need to explain yourself. People look for a reason to complain and call people liars when facts get in the way of their misery. Just like texan getting angry because he wasn't aware of the various pension choices and he made a bad one. He refuses to accept facts and resorts to calling me a liar. Did you ever figure out the Traditional pension adjustments I told you about?
Who are you ? Why do you have an answer for everything and everyone ? As far as liars, are you accusing me of being one ? Mind your business dude or dudette. He explained himself, leave it at that. If you were around in 1988 working for Federal Express as we were called then speak. Till Then mind your business.

falcon back

Who are you ? Why do you have an answer for everything and everyone ? As far as liars, are you accusing me of being one ? Mind your business dude or dudette. He explained himself, leave it at that. If you were around in 1988 working for Federal Express as we were called then speak. Till Then mind your business.
I was around way before 88 but thanks anyway