C19 pay

NC man

In 1988 top pay was 15.03 in NYC. So highly unlikely he started at 15 an hour or is a 32 year employee. Top of the range back then took 1.5 -2 years. I am a 32 year employee that's how I know.

I was working at the airport for Flying Tigers when merger happened. stayed there couple yrs then I went to station where I live and became a driver, actually 14.45 hr . my hire date was in 1988 . this is yr 32 . sorry but thats the truth.

NC man

I'd bet if you started at 15 you aren't sniffing top pay.
What gives, where's the lie?

sorry to disappoint but Im topped out, have been for awhile, maybe when they were giving raises my manager was more generous with reviews back in the day when they scored you up to 7.0 ,was working in another position with fedex and became courier and when that happened I was close to top pay for driver and my offer ltr was just few cents below top pay. So maybe thats the difference.

falcon back

sorry to disappoint but Im topped out, have been for awhile, maybe when they were giving raises my manager was more generous with reviews back in the day when they scored you up to 7.0 ,was working in another position with fedex and became courier and when that happened I was close to top pay for driver and my offer ltr was just few cents below top pay. So maybe thats the difference.
No need to explain yourself. People look for a reason to complain and call people liars when facts get in the way of their misery. Just like texan getting angry because he wasn't aware of the various pension choices and he made a bad one. He refuses to accept facts and resorts to calling me a liar. Did you ever figure out the Traditional pension adjustments I told you about?

vantexan

No need to explain yourself. People look for a reason to complain and call people liars when facts get in the way of their misery. Just like texan getting angry because he wasn't aware of the various pension choices and he made a bad one. He refuses to accept facts and resorts to calling me a liar. Did you ever figure out the Traditional pension adjustments I told you about?
I didn't call you a liar, but if the shoe fits.

NC man

not yet, had to have a new pw sent, could not log on the other day.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I actually got the $50 a couple of months ago from a BZ. Not sure what it was for since my manager didn't tell me, but it was definitely on my paycheck.

Surprised the hell outta me though, I hadn't heard of any BZs at my station in about a year.
His insurance policy so you wouldn't give him a bad SFA score.

falcon back

Not if it locks you out. Then they send you a new PW via USPS. Tried to log in out of curiosity after 3 years retired and it kicked me off after my first attempt.
There are parts of the website that a retiree cant use. The chart that texan was disputing about the Traditional pension isnt accessible to a person that is already drawing a pension. He got butthurt because his pension planning was so poor and it cost him money.

vantexan

There are parts of the website that a retiree cant use. The chart that texan was disputing about the Traditional pension isnt accessible to a person that is already drawing a pension. He got butthurt because his pension planning was so poor and it cost him money.
Didn't cost me anything because what you said isn't true. If anyone is butthurt it must be you because you keep bringing me up.

falcon back

Post it on here big talker. Prove it.
No way to post on here without copy and pasting my info from the retirement website. That isn't gonna happen so you will just have to ignore what me and doodlebug said. Facts scare you because you thrive on innuendo. Have a nice day counting pesos and visiting coinstar so you can eat tonight.

It will be fine

No way to post on here without copy and pasting my info from the retirement website. That isn't gonna happen so you will just have to ignore what me and doodlebug said. Facts scare you because you thrive on innuendo. Have a nice day counting pesos and visiting coinstar so you can eat tonight.
Just send me everything, I’ll blur your info. I might need your mother’s maiden name too.