Cach brokers

Imnomuggle

Does anybody know why there are tons of brokers pulling loads out of cach every day? Seriously, it reminds of peak down there, just a steady stream of brokers pulling loads in & out all night long. Is there too much work for cach drivers? Is the company preparing these brokers for a possible strike? Or??? I've never seen this many on property outside of peak...ever!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Does anybody know why there are tons of brokers pulling loads out of cach every day? Seriously, it reminds of peak down there, just a steady stream of brokers pulling loads in & out all night long. Is there too much work for cach drivers? Is the company preparing these brokers for a possible strike? Or??? I've never seen this many on property outside of peak...ever!

Have you filed a grievance ?

No pics....

Or, it didn't happen.

-Bug-

Imnomuggle

I'm not a cach driver, I'm from the Wisconsin district thats why I wanted to know if anyone who worked in 705 or 10 knew why this is happening or if they are doing anything about it. I am down there about 3hrs a night and I see many, many brokers pulling UPS trailers; of course, some are pulling their own such as Werner & HMD, but the majority are pulling ours.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not a cach driver, I'm from the Wisconsin district thats why I wanted to know if anyone who worked in 705 or 10 knew why this is happening or if they are doing anything about it. I am down there about 3hrs a night and I see many, many brokers pulling UPS trailers; of course, some are pulling their own such as Werner & HMD, but the majority are pulling ours.

Do you have a phone with a camera

Take some pics

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Its happening company wide. They are under staffing the feeder departments and brokering out loads via coyote logistics.

Imnomuggle

I hope they keep fighting all the way through arbitration...whats the point of the contract of they don't? I almost never see brokers/coyote taking anything from the WI centers so I don't have that many opportunities to file unfortunately.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm not a cach driver, I'm from the Wisconsin district

Ah, got ya.

You can still file, but you won't get paid if they don't originate from your domicile.

I hope they keep fighting all the way through arbitration...whats the point of the contract of they don't?

Being 705 and 710 have "stand alone" contracts, I doubt they would arbitrate

every grievance. (from a cost stand point) But, could also file NLRB charges.

I almost never see brokers/coyote taking anything from the WI centers so I don't have that many opportunities to file unfortunately.

We don't have that problem here either.

Although, drivers will sometimes mistake sleeper team drivers for brokers.

-Bug-

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Its happening company wide. They are under staffing the feeder departments and brokering out loads via coyote logistics.
They are trying to train new feeder drivers but they only have so many in road sups and the training is one on one...they need to have qualified feeder drivers do some training of new folks...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Really ?

Did you just say that ?

Maybe some company loving smile**ss people would do it.

The Onus is on the company.

Pussalingus Teamsters.... suggest stupid ideas.

Wow.

-Bug-
Wow... calling me a p@ and you doNT even know me!!! Wtf....I would rather our own guys train new drivers to get more FULL TIME DRIVERS THAN HAVE MGT DRAG THEIR ASSES AND USE MORE AND MORE GYPOS.... what's your problem with that idea????

Inthegame

Ah, got ya.

You can still file, but you won't get paid if they don't originate from your domicile.

-Bug-
I'm a bit confused by some of your reply's Mr BUG. Do you recommend your stewards file grievances they can't win? Why waste the paper?
Really ?

Did you just say that ?

Maybe some company loving smile**ss people would do it.

The Onus is on the company.

Pussalingus Teamsters.... suggest stupid ideas.

Wow.

-Bug-
Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed?
And assume the liability.... when they friend-up ?

Have at it.

Be careful, of what you wish for.

My Local would have no part of that nonsense.

-Bug-
Congrats. Your local must've moved to Upstate NY where balloons and seashells are handed out instead of warning letters.
There is no personal liability attached for driver trainers. If the IBT thought as you've responded, why does NM Art 6 Sec 5 exist.
The guy's trying to get more Teamsters on the payroll and you belittle him? That is a WOW.

hyena

I'm a bit confused by some of your reply's Mr BUG. Do you recommend your stewards file grievances they can't win? Why waste the paper?
Congrats. Your local must've moved to Upstate NY where balloons and seashells are handed out instead of warning letters.
There is no personal liability attached for driver trainers. If the IBT thought as you've responded, why does NM Art 6 Sec 5 exist.
The guy's trying to get more Teamsters on the payroll and you belittle him? That is a WOW.
I think bug misunderstood what @Coldworld was saying...

gorilla75jdw

20170606_160841.jpg 20161210_155233.jpg
20170606_160841.jpg
20161210_155233.jpg
20170606_160841.jpg 20161210_155233.jpg 20161210_112605.jpg
All have been filed , we are filing daily at Local 480

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I think he may be having a bad month?.....

~Bbbl~™