CALIFORNIA TO START NEW WEALTH TAX!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
actually govt does fix alot of things the market doesnt fix

i never see the market picking up garbage on the street, its the government.

i am not a free market fundamentalist
I've never seen an elected officials picking up garbage, it is always done by gov't paid workers.
Also I never heard a garbage worker claim that they are in the gov't.

rickyb

We're going to kill people in order to get factories back into the States and force people to work in them? Seriously?
revolution can be non violent.

you already kill people for economic control -> look what you did to MLK, iraq, vietnam.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

you already kill people for economic control -> look what you did to MLK, iraq, vietnam.
Why don’t you worry about that wasteland you live in? Fix your own stupid country. You know Jack :censored2: about ours.

vantexan

You say it can be nonviolent then turn right around and start talking about killing. To get the kind of world you want you have to kill tens of millions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
yea lets spend more money on ukraine!

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT
WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT
WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT
I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT
Where is the UPS Brown Cafe for Canadians ?
I want to go there and spread around useless information about their country.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Another liberal fail!

But one year later, the Measure ULA strategy has seen luxury house sales drop by 68 percent, while raising only 22 percent of its stated goal.

Gotta Go

How could this happen?
Maybe they need to raise the minimum wage to $100 an hour to make up for this obvious profiteering and price gouging...