California

rod

Retired 22 years
Then there was the new California bride laying in bed with her hubby. She kept tickling his testicals so he finially admitted that he really liked that and asked her why she loved diong it so much. She answered ---"Because I miss mine".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then there was the new California bride laying in bed with her hubby. She kept tickling his testicals so he finially admitted that he really liked that and asked her why she loved diong it so much. She answered ---"Because I miss mine".
Of course, that was the northern part of Cali.

moreluck

golden ticket member
111696_600.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
International super-rich target California real estate

The super-rich investors responsible for London's prime real estate bubble are adding California to their wish lists, lured by bargains offering crisis-defying returns as an overdue churn in the United States property market finally gets under way.

Data released this week by the National Association of Realtors showed that international sales reached $82.4 billion in the year to March 31, up from $66.4 billion in 2011.
The Chinese are now the second-largest foreign buyers of U.S. homes (behind Canadians), accounting for 11 percent of sales in the year to March 2012, up from 9 percent in the previous year. Cash purchases accounted for 62 percent of international sales and the average price paid by international buyers was $400,000, against the overall U.S. average of $212,000.
As the U.S. jobs market expands, there are signs that the worst may be over for the property market that spawned the sub-prime mortgage maelstrom and the world's deepest banking crisis since the Great Depression.

P

pickup

International super-rich target California real estate

The super-rich investors responsible for London's prime real estate bubble are adding California to their wish lists, lured by bargains offering crisis-defying returns as an overdue churn in the United States property market finally gets under way.

Data released this week by the National Association of Realtors showed that international sales reached $82.4 billion in the year to March 31, up from $66.4 billion in 2011.
The Chinese are now the second-largest foreign buyers of U.S. homes (behind Canadians), accounting for 11 percent of sales in the year to March 2012, up from 9 percent in the previous year. Cash purchases accounted for 62 percent of international sales and the average price paid by international buyers was $400,000, against the overall U.S. average of $212,000.
As the U.S. jobs market expands, there are signs that the worst may be over for the property market that spawned the sub-prime mortgage maelstrom and the world's deepest banking crisis since the Great Depression.

If the word "Canadians" were not in that article, would you have even bothered posting it?

Last edited by a moderator: