Call Out Thread

ManInBrown

This thread is for when you call off. It's for letting people know they aren't alone when they want to call off and when they see that other people do it they will have the courage to do it too. Post in this thread whenever you call off.
I called off twice this week (yesterday and today)
Courage to call out. Lol. Nothing made me happier than my dispatcher jumping on the phone and begging me to come in. “Youre really light today”

KoennenTiger

Last time I called out I stayed up till 3am drinking with my newly divorced little brother on the day his divorce was finalized.

He kept saying "bro you have to go to work tomorrow". I kept telling him no pass the bottle I just got to stay up till 6am to text my boss

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Last time I called out I stayed up till 3am drinking with my newly divorced little brother on the day his divorce was finalized.

He kept saying "bro you have to go to work tomorrow". I kept telling him no pass the bottle I just got to stay up till 6am to text my boss

How hot’s the ex

KoennenTiger

How hot’s the ex

Well he's now become a "poly" guy in the "poly" scene and likes to brag about all the girls he's bangin. All the obese, super obese, massively super obese, and super massively obese chicks he keeps bringing to my family events.

Ex was decent she was a nice not fat 6.5

I did tell him he needed to give her some love spankings on her face but he didn't listen.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well he's now become a "poly" guy in the "poly" scene and likes to brag about all the girls he's bangin. All the obese, super obese, massively super obese, and super massively obese chicks he keeps bringing to my family events.

Ex was decent she was a nice not fat 6.5

I did tell him he needed to give her some love spankings on her face but he didn't listen.

Big girls need lovin to

PTPeanuts

I called out Monday and Tuesday and I am still feeling really messed up.
I've heard 2 days count as an occurrence, what happens if you go for 3?
I really don't think I have it in me to go do preload this morning...

Grey

Has anyone got fired and not got their job back for calling in? Do they want you to work with strep or something and get everyone else sick?

Raymon Du Puy

Worst *Driver* in 14 counties
Has anyone got fired and not got their job back for calling in? Do they want you to work with strep or something and get everyone else sick?
I've never heard of anyone getting permanently terminated for calling in. Most people at my hub don't even bother to call in when they decide not to show up, I imagine the managers are less worried when people actually let them know.

SafetyFirst

We had a couple of guys get fired for calling in a few years ago. They both ended up getting their jobs back. It was 2 guys they had it out for

take your time

It's funny that you have to resort to personal insults, as though I have done something to harm you personally.
You insult my character when you're the one revealing himself to be nasty and miserable.

This guy again?

You made another thread the other day asking the same thing. I'm pretty sure you are a troll. You come here to waste our time with your b.s.

You don't want to work? Then quit. Stop whining like a baby.