Call Out Thread

BiggieBrown

This thread is for when you call off. It's for letting people know they aren't alone when they want to call off and when they see that other people do it they will have the courage to do it too. Post in this thread whenever you call off.
I called off twice this week (yesterday and today)

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This thread is for when you call off. It's for letting people know they aren't alone when they want to call off and when they see that other people do it they will have the courage to do it too. Post in this thread whenever you call off.
Were you sick? If you are sick, or have a legitimate reason to not attend work, why would you need “courage” to call out?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Didn’t you call off three days last week also?

Call ins have been epidemic in my building this winter. Mostly young guys who don't want to work in the cold and icy roads. (I don't blame them.) Then they give the work to the air drivers to deliver. I am almost at $14k so far this year.

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif