Call Out Thread

rod

Retired 22 years
It's funny that you have to resort to personal insults, as though I have done something to harm you personally.
You insult my character when you're the one revealing himself to be nasty and miserable.
apparently you have no character - unless you call being lazy character.

Saca La

What is it?
I’ve been working with ups for a little over a year now and I was told I only have 2 sick days and 1 personal while everyone else started with 5 sick days and like 3 personal. Wtf

Indecisi0n

I’ve been working with ups for a little over a year now and I was told I only have 2 sick days and 1 personal while everyone else started with 5 sick days and like 3 personal. Wtf
tenor.gif

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The old guys are off and the young guys are calling off sick so they're telling the reg-temps on preload to brown up. I'm sure that's a contract violation somewhere but this hot chocolate is making me not really care...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This thread is for when you call off. It's for letting people know they aren't alone when they want to call off and when they see that other people do it they will have the courage to do it too. Post in this thread whenever you call off.
I called off twice this week (yesterday and today)
It's funny that you have to resort to personal insults, as though I have done something to harm you personally.
You insult my character when you're the one revealing himself to be nasty and miserable.

Do you wear a skirt to work

You snooze you lose