Call out to long time members

10 point

Less fighting
Sorry to disappoint you
I've (not you) only been on here regularly since the last UPS CBA and it's been a lot of fighting ever since plus the GP election is contentious.

Those that gained in the outcome fight with those that lost out on issues.

There's a lot of differences in locals as well adding gas to the fire.

Just my opinion.

I've (not you) only been on here regularly since the last UPS CBA and it's been a lot of fighting ever since plus the GP election is contentious.

Those that gained in the outcome fight with those that lost out on issues.

There's a lot of differences in locals as well adding gas to the fire.

Just my opinion.
Even though many can't stand me..I truly want to make this a better place.

Getting ready to punt

10 point

Even though many can't stand me..I truly want to make this a better place.

Getting ready to punt
I think you're wrong about your popularity here.
There's no winning a political, moral, or union conversation here because there's a lot of different experiences brought to the table on the union forum.

The "Brotherhood" is not what it used to be and there's reasons for that starting from the top down imo.

But, the new posters are often trashed and each of them probably tell their co-workers not to bother posting.

I think you're wrong about your popularity here.
There's no winning a political, moral, or union conversation here because there's a lot of different experiences brought to the table on the union forum.

The "Brotherhood" is not what it used to be and there's reasons for that starting from the top down imo.

But, the new posters are often trashed and each of them probably tell their co-workers not to bother posting.
Some with good reason.. almost troll like. But what do I know?

UPS Preloader

How can we fix BC?

People on here need to learn to respect each other. You don't have to like each other, but should respect others and their opinions. Stop detailing threads. If it's a serious question or thread, keep it that way. It sucks having to read though a 100 posts when only 5 of them are on topic. A question might sound stupid to some, but might be serious to the OP. Instead of harassing them, answer the question and move on, or ignore it and let someone else answer it. People on here harass others for not using the search feature and then when they do, they harass them for posting a question on an old thread. Newbies can't win, so they leave. I myself used this site to learn as well as help others. The constant personal chatter is what ruins it for me. Keep the personal chatter to the appropriate threads so it doesn't ruin it for others. Just my opinion.

People on here need to learn to respect each other. You don't have to like each other, but should respect others and their opinions. Stop detailing threads. If it's a serious question or thread, keep it that way. It sucks having to read though a 100 posts when only 5 of them are on topic. A question might sound stupid to some, but might be serious to the OP. Instead of harassing them, answer the question and move on, or ignore it and let someone else answer it. People on here harass others for not using the search feature and then when they do, they harass them for posting a question on an old thread. Newbies can't win, so they leave. I myself used this site to learn as well as help others. The constant personal chatter is what ruins it for me. Keep the personal chatter to the appropriate threads so it doesn't ruin it for others. Just my opinion.
Thanks for your input. Hope others reply

10 point

Some with good reason.. almost troll like. But what do I know?
Yeah, we look at it that way. Probably some are. But rebutted questioning normally exposes them.

There's a lot of people that search these threads to see what's going on and to get other's opinions on situations they're dealing with too.

IMO, a new poster should be respected until found guilty. But that's just me.

(Unless it's a supe ;)...)

Yeah, we look at it that way. Probably some are. But rebutted questioning normally exposes them.

There's a lot of people that search these threads to see what's going on and to get other's opinions on situations they're dealing with too.

IMO, a new poster should be respected until found guilty. But that's just me.

(Unless it's a supe ;)...)
Do you disagree they should have a certain number of posts, before they can start a thread?