Calling all old guys (most of you)

Indecisi0n

Why do all the old guys in the locker room not want to wear cloths ? It seems they all love walking around naked with their gray pubes and balls bouncing off their knees. They blow dry their hair naked , weight themselves naked, talk to their buddies naked . At the very least put a towel on .

bbsam

Staff member
Why do all the old guys in the locker room not want to wear cloths ? It seems they all love walking around naked with their gray pubes and balls bouncing off their knees. They blow dry their hair naked , weight themselves naked, talk to their buddies naked . At the very least put a towel on .
It’s because deep down there is no homo or hetero. It’s just sex. That being the case, well, at that age they can’t be blocking out half the population of possible partners.

Make eye contact with one, maybe raise an eyebrow...

See if you don’t happen to bump into each other on the parking lot.

Indecisi0n

It’s because deep down there is no homo or hetero. It’s just sex. That being the case, well, at that age they can’t be blocking out half the population of possible partners.

Are you saying your open to ... New experiences?

over9five

Staff member
You looking for a sugar daddy?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

You meant shower !! :)

rod

Retired 22 years
There is a certain group at the YMCA that do this hang out nude thing. Most of them are older lawyers. They will sit on a wood bench reading a newspaper in the buff or walk around stark ass naked. They give me the creeps. I never turn my back on them

moreluck

golden ticket member
They just want you to know what's coming!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
A locker room with showers? At UPS?

Method Mensch

There is a certain group at the YMCA that do this hang out nude thing. Most of them are older lawyers. They will sit on a wood bench reading a newspaper in the buff or walk around stark ass naked. They give me the creeps. I never turn my back on them
ever-wished-you-could-wash-awayyour-sin-well-now-you-50215454.png