Calling all Wellness co-chairs...

2Down2Many2Go

IMG_8273.jpg
IMG_8273.jpg

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
If it were up to me I'd make the safety committee like stewards.

Voluntary and unpaid. Watch how quickly these safety guys disappear
Straight up. Currently dealing with an brown noser. They got mad af because they tried having me sign some :censored2: and I kept it pushing. Then one wants to have the audacity to talk to me about safety issues, but theyā€™re working unsafe as :censored2:, not following the contract and :censored2:ing up my area. People need to mind their own business.

Last edited:

Doin_it_well

Required and fully supported by the Union.
The union is extremely supportive and a great resource to the co-chairs if they know they are available to them. When the position is filled with the right people, they would read the actual chsp handbook which details the roles and expectations of all parties. When they are trained properly & have supportive honest safety supervisors and Management, they are actually very empowered and Management actually has very little say so in hoe the co-chairs run their committee. Between the OSHA handbook and the union, supervisors r simply there to support the co chairs and help them accomplish the things they want to do or change. They also provide the co-chairs with unlimited help, training opportunities, guidance & support from Liberty Mutual Consultants for both Safety and Wellness. While we can not force people to do anything, especially interpersonal communication skills and how not to be an a******, I can say that in my Hub and sort, we have built a very good committee and both myself and my co chair r very committed and passionate and blessed to have great support and training from management. When we do have any issues the union is only a call away. And usually, once they know ur not just in it for so called "perks" n u actually know what u can and can not do as well as how much "control" they actually have over the committee... U should never have to call the union. U can't change a company this size over nite but I assure u, u can make a positive difference with tons of hard work. I promise. There's always gonna be someone that gave up on life when they didn't get there way but hey, gotta have someone to prove wrong. But I support anyone that cares enough to try despite people that have become complacent in their negative mindset. It is much easier to complain n belittle and poke fun at people that have hope, faith and r trying like a child rather than wish then more success than u had. Its also easy to quit n complain about everyone else from management to someone with the same heart u once had but hardened because it's easier to make it all someone else's fault for not letting u have complete say in someone else's fortune 500 company cause u put a few years in.. Just bc u gave up n choose to "fall in line" rather than stand up n keep pushing for what u say u know is so important, doesn't mean u need to take that personal resentment out on anyone else. Never good look when u have to crush someone else's faith hope or heart for ur lack of. U let urself down, RFL can help u to get that worked out... Or not. But u could easily not be a a**. Takes no time n it's free to be a decent person towards others. I certainly hope u one day see some changes that restore ur faith at least a little.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.
The union is extremely supportive and a great resource to the co-chairs if they know they are available to them. When the position is filled with the right people, they would read the actual chsp handbook which details the roles and expectations of all parties. When they are trained properly & have supportive honest safety supervisors and Management, they are actually very empowered and Management actually has very little say so in hoe the co-chairs run their committee. Between the OSHA handbook and the union, supervisors r simply there to support the co chairs and help them accomplish the things they want to do or change. They also provide the co-chairs with unlimited help, training opportunities, guidance & support from Liberty Mutual Consultants for both Safety and Wellness. While we can not force people to do anything, especially interpersonal communication skills and how not to be an a******, I can say that in my Hub and sort, we have built a very good committee and both myself and my co chair r very committed and passionate and blessed to have great support and training from management. When we do have any issues the union is only a call away. And usually, once they know ur not just in it for so called "perks" n u actually know what u can and can not do as well as how much "control" they actually have over the committee... U should never have to call the union. U can't change a company this size over nite but I assure u, u can make a positive difference with tons of hard work. I promise. There's always gonna be someone that gave up on life when they didn't get there way but hey, gotta have someone to prove wrong. But I support anyone that cares enough to try despite people that have become complacent in their negative mindset. It is much easier to complain n belittle and poke fun at people that have hope, faith and r trying like a child rather than wish then more success than u had. Its also easy to quit n complain about everyone else from management to someone with the same heart u once had but hardened because it's easier to make it all someone else's fault for not letting u have complete say in someone else's fortune 500 company cause u put a few years in.. Just bc u gave up n choose to "fall in line" rather than stand up n keep pushing for what u say u know is so important, doesn't mean u need to take that personal resentment out on anyone else. Never good look when u have to crush someone else's faith hope or heart for ur lack of. U let urself down, RFL can help u to get that worked out... Or not. But u could easily not be a a**. Takes no time n it's free to be a decent person towards others. I certainly hope u one day see some changes that restore ur faith at least a little.
I need a nap after that.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
tldr-read.gif

tldr-deal-with-it.gif