Can anyone summarize the few remaining?

35years

Gravy route
Can anyone briefly summarize the status of the few remaining contract negotiations?

710 done?
705 out for vote?

Anyone else? Western Pennsylvania?

browned out

243 no where near done.

243 has filed NLRB bad faith bargaing charges against UPS.

We are gonna vote it down again if we don't get the simple answers, clarifications and modifications we seek.

MuricaMan01

243 no where near done.

243 has filed NLRB bad faith bargaing charges against UPS.

We are gonna vote it down again if we don't get the simple answers, clarifications and modifications we seek.
Are you talking on behalf of your entire local? Have they said when the votes will be sent out?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Can anyone briefly summarize the status of the few remaining contract negotiations?

710 done?
705 out for vote?

Anyone else? Western Pennsylvania?

Local 243

Western PA

Central PA

And Local 804

Upstate and Western NY are out for a vote, and will be counted February 5th.

Locals 705 and 710 passed.... easily.

Crosscutters

Now only do we not know when we will vote in central pa, we don’t even know what’s being negotiated. I’m glad I pay my dues each month.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If they meet the 50% threshold, further negotiations are required.

(if they are voted down)
This time around anyway???

There was some "new found clarity" discovered in regards to Article 12 of the IBT Constitution, between 2013 and 2018.

But hey, if all else "fails", they always have Article 12 Section 6 to fall back on, just like last time (2013-14)???

~Bbbl~™

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This time around anyway???

There was some "new found clarity" discovered in regards to Article 12 of the IBT Constitution, between 2013 and 2018.

But hey, if all else "fails", they always have Article 12 Section 6 to fall back on, just like last time (2013-14)???

~Bbbl~™

Ask Fred.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
If they meet the 50% threshold, further negotiations are required.

(if they are voted down)

Not necessarily.

In 2014, The international changed the IBT Constitution and forced 3 Supplements even though they met the threshold of no votes, because the International thought they were fighting a provision in the Master, that passed, Teamcare.

Well, this time around, the issue may be the 22.4 drivers, covered in the Master.

Hoffa will come up with something.....