Can I work at both UPS & FedEx at the same time?

So, I have a job offer from both FedEx and UPS to be a package handler for them. I am a current college student, so of course I'm looking for a nice job for the money.

My UPS facility is offering me a $14 an hour job from 12-430pm Sunday-Thursday, and the FedEx facility is offering $15.50 an hour Monday-Friday from 6pm-1030pm.

Would I be able to work both or would they fire me due to a conflict of interest or something?

Hypothetically, would I be able to use the tuition reimbursement at both?

PT Car Washer

So, I have a job offer from both FedEx and UPS to be a package handler for them. I am a current college student, so of course I'm looking for a nice job for the money.

My UPS facility is offering me a $14 an hour job from 12-430pm Sunday-Thursday, and the FedEx facility is offering $15.50 an hour Monday-Friday from 6pm-1030pm.

Would I be able to work both or would they fire me due to a conflict of interest or something?

I don't think UPS would care because you would be a Union member. Not sure about FedEx. Just don't let anyone know.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

12 to 430 pm

542thruNthru

Just so you know 12-4:30 is not going to be exact. There will be many days you start earlier and even more days where you end later. So think 530pm

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
all you can do is give it a try and see what happens, dont tell anybody though that you work at both places. then maybe down the road you like one better then the other

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Would I be able to work both or would they fire me due to a conflict of interest
Fedex would. Industrial espionage.

Why would you work for less at UPS?

Justaloader

I asked the same question when I was hired at UPS. The HR person told me it would be a conflict of interest (naturally), but, that they couldn't stop me from doing it. As for the tuition question, that I don't know the answer to unfortunately.