Can management give you warning letters for too many olccs?

Oldfart

Guess who makes the call to require one courier to help another courier with deliveries?
Dispatchers assist with pu but not deliveries? Mercy. You ARE clueless.

When I am running FO, a dispatcher must call a manager before asking me to help with deliveries.

You show your ignorance with just about every post.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Considering routes are clearing after managers have already gone home I'm guessing the decision is coming from dispatch...
And since A.M. managers goal is to leave by 2 P.M., and since only route dumpsters clear by then, by default it falls to dispatch.

dezguy

Our management believes you should work for as long as it takes for you to get your route done, even if they over load you and won't give you help. But you can be sure of one thing, when you get back after a 9 or 10 hour day, they sure as hell won't be there.

5pm hits and you see them running to their cars like rats while the people they bullied into taking more than they should have to are delivering in the dark.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Dispatchers assist with pu but not deliveries? Mercy. You ARE clueless.

When I am running FO, a dispatcher must call a manager before asking me to help with deliveries.

LOL, what do you think I meant when I posted "Guess who makes the call to require one courier to help another courier with deliveries" and "Dispatchers don't, and can't, make the call to send couriers to help other couriers with deliveries. That's an ops manager's decision to make"?

You don't know if you're disagreeing with me or agreeing with me, but you're arguing nonetheless. Are you really that stupid of a human being?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And since A.M. managers goal is to leave by 2 P.M., and since only route dumpsters clear by then, by default it falls to dispatch.
Managers at my station wish they could leave by 2:00. Our SM is very demanding and has them in very early and makes them stay late. We’ve been losing ops managers like crazy. Lol.

Oldfart

LOL, what do you think I meant when I posted "Guess who makes the call to require one courier to help another courier with deliveries" and "Dispatchers don't, and can't, make the call to send couriers to help other couriers with deliveries. That's an ops manager's decision to make"?

You don't know if you're disagreeing with me or agreeing with me, but you're arguing nonetheless. Are you really that stupid of a human being?
Way smarter than you. I work 10 hrs a week and have full benefits and cheap insurance. You got ran off and still hang out on a forum from a company that didn't want you around.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Way smarter than you. I work 10 hrs a week and have full benefits and cheap insurance.

Hard to argue with someone who thinks he's smart because he got old enough to retire.

You got ran off and still hang out on a forum from a company that didn't want you around.

I guess FedEx really wants you around, what with them working you 10 hours a week.

Oldfart

Hard to argue with someone who thinks he's smart because he got old enough to retire.

I guess FedEx really wants you around, what with them working you 10 hours a week.
Heck yea. Manager offered me a sweet deal so I could keep some cheap insurance and make some pocket change and help them cover FO.
Del FO Tue-Thur. Work about 10 hrs a week and have a 4 day weekend each week.
Better than retirement right now. Sure beats paying over 2k a month for insurance. I can only fish so many days a week and I might actually dust off the golf clubs.