Can we be sent out again???

I've been told by several of my coworkers that after we come back to the center we can't be sent back out. Is this true i can't find anything about it in the contract. I'd ask my steward but both of them are :censored2:ing useless! A little back story today i went and did someone's pick ups i was totally full came back at 4:45. Two other upsers sitting in the office taking their breaks and the mother :censored2:ers sent me out to go take 35 stops off someone.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I've been told by several of my coworkers that after we come back to the center we can't be sent back out. Is this true i can't find anything about it in the contract. I'd ask my steward but both of them are :censored2:ing useless! A little back story today i went and did someone's pick ups i was totally full came back at 4:45. Two other upsers sitting in the office taking their breaks and the mother :censored2:ers sent me out to go take 35 stops off someone.
thanks for running!

TIME TO HELP!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂

slow guys like me love you , I go slow , you go fast …you take more work off me! 🤷‍♂️..😂

😎✊

Brownwind

Sorry buddy but you have to work as directed. Realistically if you get in when you said you did it means you didn’t follow the rules by taking breaks and lunch. Be safe, promote the business and follow the rules.

Yes you can be sent back out if you get in under eight.

Don’t be a jerk and run all day while your fellow workers are out 13 hours. I get it you want to get in but seriously just take the day off if you need it.

542thruNthru

What supp are you?

bumped

You should have been punched out before you go into the office.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you’re in the central and you return to the building after completing your assigned duties, they cannot force you to go back out.
unless they send you a message before you get back that you will be needing to go back out again. Otherwise once you are back on company property all they can do is ask

Sorry buddy but you have to work as directed. Realistically if you get in when you said you did it means you didn’t follow the rules by taking breaks and lunch. Be safe, promote the business and follow the rules.

Yes you can be sent back out if you get in under eight.

Don’t be a jerk and run all day while your fellow workers are out 13 hours. I get it you want to get in but seriously just take the day off if you need it.
i dont run it was a bs split route