Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Screw it, roll up another one then.
1655256763742.png
1655256775935.png
1655256780480.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My state is still requiring forced experimental medical devices in "healthcare settings", in violation of the medical code of ethics. I'm all for allowing people to display their mental illness for the world to see, but forcing people to pretend that reality doesn't exist is going too far.
You should move to a different state then?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Is this your way of saying mass murder is no big deal? That's kinda weird.
it's weird! How most of us living will never meet or even acknowledge each other's existence. for example, if you're reading my comment; this is probably the first and last time you'll ever see me.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
it's weird! How most of us living will never meet or even acknowledge each other's existence. for example, if you're reading my comment; this is probably the first and last time you'll ever see me.
Did you know that zubenelgenubi is ironically enough a star and possibly the center of the universe?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Did you know that zubenelgenubi is ironically enough a star and possibly the center of the universe?

I got the name from an episode of lost in space. I'd never heard it before and it sounded funny, so I used it for my handle.

It is truly bizarre that I have such a big fan club on here. It is almost like I am the center of the BC universe. Not at all what I was shooting for. It's too bad so many people like to pick fights and then throw fits when they get beaten so badly, so easily, then never, ever, ever shut up about it.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I got the name from an episode of lost in space. I'd never heard it before and it sounded funny, so I used it for my handle.

It is truly bizarre that I have such a big fan club on here. It is almost like I am the center of the BC universe. Not at all what I was shooting for. It's too bad so many people like to pick fights and then throw fits when they get beaten so badly, so easily, then never, ever, ever shut up about it.
....and here I thought it was you that keeps resurrecting this thread?

Thanks again for clearing everything up for me.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
....and here I thought it was you that keeps resurrecting this thread?

Thanks again for clearing everything up for me.

Oh, you mean the exact same thing literally everyone else on this entire board does every single time they post? Yes, I'm a terrible person. Smh. Would you rather I start a completely new thread whenever I come across an article that's relevant to this thread? Do you feel like I'm posting here to get your attention? If so, you're projecting your own inflated sense of self-importance onto me. I already knew that I trigger an inferiority complex in people, but this is incredible.