Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

Faceplanted

People trust "their leaders", which is why there's so much division. I agree that there are things going on behind the curtain, on one hand, on the other, how can it be hidden so well? I don't know if there is enough evidence to support some massive conspiracy. I do see the direction things are going, whether someone is behind it or not, and I do want to help nudge things back into what I think is the right direction, which would be a more unified people in this country, but it can be daunting if you try to take on too much.
Brother, I highly highly recommend you listen or read Richard days speech. It is from 1969, it is probably the biggest redpill known to modern society. He explains modern society with absolute precision.

“They are going to make men and women the same”.

That’s just one little snippet. This concept wasn’t even around back than, yet he explains exactly what is happening. No chance it’s a coincidence. Highly orchestrated.

There are plans being executed, it’s extremely complex and extremely efficient. There is basically nothing we can do at this point. Like i said, I highly recommend you give it a listen

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I wrote this:

How is this suddenly about my satisfaction? It's about the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings. I have provided expert testimony that is logically sound and supported by the Mayo Clinic, the CDC and the WHO that healthy people wearing masks is not necessary and may actually cause more harm than good.

You seem to have a problem with that, and will only be satisfied when you dig up an interview where the person being interviewed does not explicitly state that healthy people wearing masks helps prevent them from catching a disease to justify your superstitious and pathological germophobia. I'm not one to judge, just calling it like it is.

You replied with this:

This is odd. Someone who actually does research!

Like mentioned wearing one of these mask is almost useless. If anything give these to a hospital for sick people to help stop the spread to healthy workers.

Indecisi0n

People were saying they were wearing the masks for their own personal safety. The masks aren't for the wearers protection it's for others protection.

Lysandra

Today they passed out sheets of paper with a website address on them.
We have been instructed that every morning we have to go to this website, using either our phone or personal computer, and fill out a questionnaire about our symptoms.
We are supposed to do this at home before leaving for work.
How can they tell me what to do on my own time?
BUG???

Faceplanted

We have been instructed that every morning we have to go to this website, using either our phone or personal computer, and fill out a questionnaire about our symptoms.
BUG???
This crazy. First of all, what if I don’t have a computer, or want to use a computer for work at home? Do I come in to work an hour early and fill it out on a ups computer? Doesn’t that then violate the whole thing is coming to work possibly sick. Where is the union in this?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This crazy. First of all, what if I don’t have a computer, or want to use a computer for work at home? Do I come in to work an hour early and fill it out on a ups computer? Doesn’t that then violate the whole thing is coming to work possibly sick. Where is the union in this?
Can no one solve this conundrum??

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
BUG???

I'm leaning towards, sure unless you have a good reason that you can't. You don't change into your work clothes on the clock do you?

Now, I have another question, our building is starting to require masks, above and beyond, and maybe in defiance of the state mandate. One sup said they were told to give two warnings before suspending an employee. Clearly this is a violation of progressive discipline. Will the Union back up any grievances over this, or are there more MOU's I need to be aware of? I want to be sure I am giving people the best information possible. So far I have been telling them to just wear the mask, but there are plenty of people who have difficulty breathing with a mask on, even without a recorded disability, and especially with the strenuousness of the job. I can imagine some may need to unmask to catch their breath from time to time, and I want to be able to defend anyone who might get in trouble over such a situation.

zimbomb

I'm leaning towards, sure unless you have a good reason that you can't. You don't change into your work clothes on the clock do you?

Now, I have another question, our building is starting to require masks, above and beyond, and maybe in defiance of the state mandate. One sup said they were told to give two warnings before suspending an employee. Clearly this is a violation of progressive discipline. Will the Union back up any grievances over this, or are there more MOU's I need to be aware of? I want to be sure I am giving people the best information possible. So far I have been telling them to just wear the mask, but there are plenty of people who have difficulty breathing with a mask on, even without a recorded disability, and especially with the strenuousness of the job. I can imagine some may need to unmask to catch their breath from time to time, and I want to be able to defend anyone who might get in trouble over such a situation.
It sucks to wear a mask at first. It takes time to get used to it. What I find works best is to breathe through the nose. If a task is strenuous enough to require mouth inhalation I slow down. Simple as that.

Faceplanted

It sucks to wear a mask at first. It takes time to get used to it. What I find works best is to breathe through the nose. If a task is strenuous enough to require mouth inhalation I slow down. Simple as that.
Sounds like you fall under the medical exemption section of most executive orders. You should talk to a doctor. That doesn’t sound safe.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

That's one recommendation I've been giving out. If you have trouble breathing, slow it down.

I'm not walking around out of breath or anything, but doing this job I am breathing heavy most of the day. I only have one building I deliver to where I start to get light headed from wearing a mask. Otherwise I'm in and out, mask on then off. When trying not to get taken out by zombies, it's an effective method to appear to be a zombie. Discretion is the better part of valor.

freehoodies

Study from less than a month ago, not peer reviewed, based off incomplete/inaccurate data (no antibody testing done to see “real” infection rate, US has done much more tests and is more “liberal” in counting a death as a covid death)
No controls (no country has done widespread testing with absolutely no measures to slow spread) and the data they use for germany ignores 5 of their biggest cities.

That is how the anti vaccine crowd got started. One useless study suggesting a link between vaccines and autism.

Try to poke a hole in every study you read. Even if you agree with it. Most of them have glaring problems but occasionally you find one with only minor issues/uncontrolled variables, then other studies come out to see how impactful those variables were.