Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

Faceplanted

Yeah, I "made up" 80 years of random control studies and reaearch. There's a difference between a clinical setting and the general public, and even the evidence doesn't support medical staff wearing masks. Masks do not change the chances of getting a post operative infection, at all. The only thing a mask can do is done better by coughing into your elbow. We've known this for years. People like you have already forgotten the before time, and make up BS about the CDC not recommending masks for the general public because of the shortage and wanting to save masks for medical staff. That is demonstrably false because they have never recommended mask use for the general public before a couple months ago. I know you are unable to underatand the significance of these facts, so I will cut it there. Don't want the smoke to start billowing out your ears.
What’s your education background if you don’t mind me asking? Your dropping knowledge bombs in a well thought out, well explained manner.

It’s amazing how all of these pro mask studies are recent, most non-peer reviewed, and basically all of them not in a clinical setting.

zimbomb

What’s your education background if you don’t mind me asking? Your dropping knowledge bombs in a well thought out, well explained manner.

It’s amazing how all of these pro mask studies are recent, most non-peer reviewed, and basically all of them not in a clinical setting.
You won't understand. Most people are incapable of understanding medical literature. You are simply not smart enough to make an arrangement against new emerging information.
tenor (4).gif

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I have a 4 year degree. Business Major, switched over from Psychology with heavy emphases on Biology, Chemistry and English. How about you? It seems it takes an educated person to know one.

The recent mask studies are all garbage. They were hastily thrown together to try and quell any resistance to the idea. But they don't prove anything. Nothing about this illness is different enough from other respiratory illnesses, and the laws of physics haven't changed, so new studies about "minimizing droplets" are meaningless. Masks are ineffective at slowing the spread of respiratory illness, period. If you want to minimize droplets, cough into your elbow, like you are supposed to. If you are afraid of my talking aerosols, then keep your distance.

zimbomb

Name me a state with exponential growth and a long standing face covering order? It seems to work. Why keep holding on to the bull:censored2:. Cover your face holes,

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Name me a state with exponential growth and a long standing face covering order? It seems to work. Why keep holding on to the bull:censored2:. Cover your face holes,

The party thanks you for doing your part to spread the propaganda, comrade. Cough into your elbow, keep your distance, you're good. No mask necessary.

zimbomb

The party thanks you for doing your part to spread the propaganda, comrade. Cough into your elbow, keep your distance, you're good. No mask necessary.
Explain Texas, Arizona, Florida, California? Do these people not have elbows? Why does Arizona have a 24% positivity rate? Why is Florida doubling week after week.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Explain Texas, Arizona, Florida, California? Do these people not have elbows? Why does Arizona have a 24% positivity rate? Why is Florida doubling week after week.
Arizona 24% positivity rate and only 240 deaths per million.... WDFD.

Florida's coronavirus deaths are not doubling week after week, nowhere near it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Well, let's see. We know the virus spreads when people are confined in close quarters together for long periods. Not by brief encounters. And what did the lock downs accomplish? Confining people to close quarters with others. Now that clinics are open, and people are allowed to go out, what did you expect? Confirmed cases are up, as should be expected with more testing and the estimated 70 to 80 times higher number of infections than had been confirmed in the past. Hospitalizations and deaths are on a downward trajectory. No need for panic over a cold that mostly kills only people over 80 who are already sick. Keep grandma and grandpa safe, don't force people to strap germ magnets to their faces.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know its for the other people around you. So the selfish :censored2:s dont wear them.

I'll cover my cough and sneezes, which I haven't had. That way I don't have a moist piece of cloth right next to my face holes that picks up all the infected particles in the air around me that aren't being stopped by other people's masks, so that I can breathe in concentrated doses of bacteria and viruses and get sick. Who's the selfish :censored2:?

D

Deleted member 77202

Since May they've turned into mask nazis because they don't want to be sued. Ironically when the virus was at its peak here they barely even cared the idiots
You are exactly right. It's too late now to start caring.
The damage is done, and apparently it's coming back with a vengeance in some parts of the country.

Faceplanted

I have a 4 year degree. Business Major, switched over from Psychology with heavy emphases on Biology, Chemistry and English. How about you? It seems it takes an educated person to know one.

The recent mask studies are all garbage. They were hastily thrown together to try and quell any resistance to the idea. But they don't prove anything. Nothing about this illness is different enough from other respiratory illnesses, and the laws of physics haven't changed, so new studies about "minimizing droplets" are meaningless. Masks are ineffective at slowing the spread of respiratory illness, period. If you want to minimize droplets, cough into your elbow, like you are supposed to. If you are afraid of my talking aerosols, then keep your distance.
Self taught, mechanical backround though. Was good in academics, but didn’t like school. I try surround my self with intellectuals and we usually debate and theorize often. Intellectual dark web.... I’m sure I will get laughed at but it’s expected. Iv learned If I am willing to make a claim I better have actual evidence to back it, not only evidence but the realization that you have to understand where the evidence is coming from and possible malice. It seems that is a lost art. People still trust the people in charge.... these same people have never heard of the USS Maine or the gulf of Tonkin. There is an agenda, some people see it.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
People trust "their leaders", which is why there's so much division. I agree that there are things going on behind the curtain, on one hand, on the other, how can it be hidden so well? I don't know if there is enough evidence to support some massive conspiracy. I do see the direction things are going, whether someone is behind it or not, and I do want to help nudge things back into what I think is the right direction, which would be a more unified people in this country, but it can be daunting if you try to take on too much.