Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Trump Flu has now killed over 130,000 Americans! The right wing dopes that stormed state Capitols with no masks and guns showing are the reason for the latest surge in Confederate states.
Yes it doesn't have anything to do with the Communist Black Lives Matters organization flooding the streets by the thousands to cry about the myth of systemic racism.

Unfortunately a mask did not protect you from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Thoughts and prayers for you fren.

Yes it doesn't have anything to do with the Communist Black Lives Matters organization flooding the streets by the thousands to cry about the myth of systemic racism.

Unfortunately a mask did not protect you from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Thoughts and prayers for you fren.
The only people suffering from Trump derangement syndrome are his dope followers who are deranged. Trump Flu has officially killed over 130,000 Americans.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Its funny to hear the excuses of not wearing a mask. If you can whine and complain, you’ve got enough breath to wear a mask.

The issue isn't that they are hard to breathe in, even though that may be the case for many, the issue is that there is no evidence that the general public wearing masks is effective against the spread of respiratory illness, and plentiful evidence that it is not. Beyond that, there is also evidence that mask wearing increase the risk of infection for the wearer. So it is not the issue of public health that so many claim and believe, it is about obedience and forcing people to increase their risk by eliminating their ability to decide for themselves, all while pretending it is for the greater good. Sorry, sell your strawman elsewhere. We're not interested.

The issue isn't that they are hard to breathe in, even though that may be the case for many, the issue is that there is no evidence that the general public wearing masks is effective against the spread of respiratory illness, and plentiful evidence that it is not. Beyond that, there is also evidence that mask wearing increase the risk of infection for the wearer. So it is not the issue of public health that so many claim and believe, it is about obedience and forcing people to increase their risk by eliminating their ability to decide for themselves, all while pretending it is for the greater good. Sorry, sell your strawman elsewhere. We're not interested.
Oh boy we have a make up things commenter. its been proven masks work. That’s why hospitals have been wearing them for years...maroon.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
:censored2: breaking peoples faces out I know that much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh boy we have a make up things commenter. its been proven masks work. That’s why hospitals have been wearing them for years...
You obviously never went to a hospital or doctor's office before the Chinese Virus came here. If you had you would have seen they weren't wearing masks outside of during medical procedures.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
130,000 dead Americans killed by Donald Trump.
DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Oh boy we have a make up things commenter. its been proven masks work. That’s why hospitals have been wearing them for years...maroon.

Yeah, I "made up" 80 years of random control studies and reaearch. There's a difference between a clinical setting and the general public, and even the evidence doesn't support medical staff wearing masks. Masks do not change the chances of getting a post operative infection, at all. The only thing a mask can do is done better by coughing into your elbow. We've known this for years. People like you have already forgotten the before time, and make up BS about the CDC not recommending masks for the general public because of the shortage and wanting to save masks for medical staff. That is demonstrably false because they have never recommended mask use for the general public before a couple months ago. I know you are unable to underatand the significance of these facts, so I will cut it there. Don't want the smoke to start billowing out your ears.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, I "made up" 80 years of random control studies and reaearch. There's a difference between a clinical setting and the general public, and even the evidence doesn't support medical staff wearing masks. Masks do not change the chances of getting a post operative infection, at all. The only thing a mask can do is done better by coughing into your elbow. We've known this for years. People like you have already forgotten the before time, and make up BS about the CDC not recommending masks for the general public because of the shortage and wanting to save masks for medical staff. That is demonstrably false because they have never recommended mask use for the general public before a couple months ago. I know you are unable to underatand the significance of these facts, so I will cut it there. Don't want the smoke to start billowing out your ears.
F6EA770C-3F4D-4CAA-97A5-8F3DF700B0F7.jpeg

Yeah. Nobody knew masks were important in the US. The Koreans kept it a secret.

bbsam

Staff member
Is that supposed to be an argument? It's a cultural thing in many Asian countries. Japanese women will put on a mask if they didn't have time to put on make up. Masks are very important to them, doesn't mean they help stop the spread of respiratory illness.
That’s ridiculous.