Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

That's funny. I allowed my bias to determine how I interpreted that meme. I thought the jelly bean thing was about covid itself, not the vaccine. I think there was a similar meme going around that was about covid, and that threw me off.

I'm actually pretty interested to see how people respond to forced vaccination. I have no problem not patronizing companies that require vaccine passports. And I'm more than ready to risk losing my job over not getting a vaccine. I'd love to have standing to start suing every business, and government agency all the way up the top.
Only problem is pal the courts are also in the pocket of Gates big pharma and the globalists

Jetboat1

Ok you refuse to take a life saving vaccine and UPS should pay for your health care? No! Sick days? No! Long term disability? No! Great you die and UPS saves a boat load of money. Win win!

rickyb

I'm a sorter in the hub during the day in northern NJ. I find it almost impossible to be doing a physical job sweating etc. wearing a mask especially with hot weather coming. Most of the people I see just wear them around their necks but my 21 Year old sup has a hard on for me and harasses me to put it on every 10 minutes. Today the building manager threatened to fire me if I don't wear it despite the fact it almost none of his supervisors do it. He also says he expects this to be the policy until there's a vaccine for coronavirus which is likely to be never. He also says he expects this to be the policy until there's a vaccine for coronavirus which is likely to be never. Is there anything that I can do or is it really wear a mask or not work
keyword in capitalism is force.

let you figure out if this is a democratic economic system we live under or not.

keyword in capitalism is force.

let you figure out if this is a democratic economic system we live under or not.
What? It's the government forcing them by proxy. They put the screws to businesses threaten them and make them be their enforcers so they have plausible deniability

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What? It's the government forcing them by proxy. They put the screws to businesses threaten them and make them be their enforcers so they have plausible deniability

This is what gets me, the government knows it can't do these things, so they are having businesses do it. To me, that is acting under the color of law. Justice Thomas just wrote a concurrence about government forcing big tech companies to violate first amendment rights, making the company act as part of government enforcement, meaning the first amendment violation is unconstitutional.

Now, if this same logic were to apply to companies, particularly ones that act as public accomodations, being forced by the government to enforce unlawful lock downs and other mandates, it seems Thomas may have drawn out a road map by which we might start pushing back against unconstitutional executive action.

This is what gets me, the government knows it can't do these things, so they are having businesses do it. To me, that is acting under the color of law. Justice Thomas just wrote a concurrence about government forcing big tech companies to violate first amendment rights, making the company act as part of government enforcement, meaning the first amendment violation is unconstitutional.

Now, if this same logic were to apply to companies, particularly ones that act as public accomodations, being forced by the government to enforce unlawful lock downs and other mandates, it seems Thomas may have drawn out a road map by which we might start pushing back against unconstitutional executive action.
Correctamundo and they'll do the same with the vaccine. Right now they're pretending you've got a choice but that window probably slams shut late summer early fall which means you have until then to find a community where they'll leave you alone and live your life underground

So getting back to the topic at hand...let's say one day I say I am not gonna live this lie any longer I'm not wearing a mask and depriving myself of oxygen whilst exercising which is what this job boils down to. I already had cv so there's zero reason to do it... I refuse and I'll get fired at least in the short term where do I go from there? Would the union even help me I doubt it

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Correctamundo and they'll do the same with the vaccine. Right now they're pretending you've got a choice but that window probably slams shut late summer early fall which means you have until then to find a community where they'll leave you alone and live your life underground

From what I understand, trials are scheduled to continue into 2023. You cannot, by any stretch of any leftist wet dream wildest fantasy, be forced to get the covid vaccine while it's still experimental. I stand a good chance to be able to go underground by then.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The anti-maskers are such babies. Awwhhh it huwts my pweshious face my makeup is getting all messed up and my skin is drying out awhhh I can smell my own stinky breath and my face is a little hot nyawwwhhh make it stawwhpp Mr. UPS boss pweeeez!

How many studies of the effects of long term, excessive mask wearing have been done? Zero. There's a principal in the medical community called the precautionary principal, meaning if you don't know the outcome of taking a certain action won't be worse than not taking it, then you don't do it.

How many studies have been done on the effectiveness of masks in slowing the spread of respiratory illness? Several. And all of them show that masks do not slow the spread of respiratory illness. So if you have no evidence that masks will do any good, and you have no data on the effects of long term regular mask wearing, why would you make people wear masks?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Personally? It's just a fetish. I like listening to people whine about masks and I like watching people wear them uncomfortably. And I like wearing them. No matter what you do I win.

I have noticed a lot of chicks who didn't seem hot before, do now. Those Muslims are really on to something. I wonder if they have a special term for when they see their wife's face for the first time, and she's way uglier than you'd expect.

badpal

I have noticed a lot of chicks who didn't seem hot before, do now. Those Muslims are really on to something. I wonder if they have a special term for when they see their wife's face for the first time, and she's way uglier than you'd expect.
My wife sure looks better in a mask. i fell in love with her eyes anyway.Seeing her mouth moving constantly talking is something i can do without.

vvv

I can't believe this nonsense thread is still being ragged on for so long.

I have not once wore a mask in my building nor on my route in the give or take 14 months this silliness has gone on. I've seen my division manager in passing when she makes her visit to our building. She makes a motion walking by while looking at me putting her hand to her face area and pulling up as if to say "where's your mask"? Clue......check your backside.
I just look her way and laugh and shake my head. Sorry honey.....I gave halloween dress up long ago. They never took my concerns into account in regards to filthy trucks over the past 30 years, along with piss bottle laden trucks. So don't think I'm gonna be jumping for you now when you ask something of me.