Can you get fired for customer complaints?

Ipopsheep

I parked on the road and walked up a winding driveway then up a flight of stairs then inside to another flight of stairs to the front desk of a hotel. Delivered to front desk via CIR. Walked all the way back down to the package car when I hear a someone yelling UPS from the hotel. I walk all the way back up there thinking I did something wrong. She said she had a package for me but decided to use Fed ex instead. I replied "I wish you would have told me that before I walked all the way back up here. I have a lot of air to deliver and other customers that are relying on me." She is pissed because I was rude but I was ffing really annoyed buy her snotty self entitled millennial attitude.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I parked on the road and walked up a winding driveway then up a flight of stairs then inside to another flight of stairs to the front desk of a hotel. Delivered to front desk via CIR. Walked all the way back down to the package car when I hear a someone yelling UPS from the hotel. I walk all the way back up there thinking I did something wrong. She said she had a package for me but decided to use Fed ex instead. I replied "I wish you would have told me that before I walked all the way back up here. I have a lot of air to deliver and other customers that are relying on me." She is :censored2: because I was rude but I was ffing really annoyed buy her snotty self entitled millennial attitude.

If that is all that happened, then you don't have anything to worry about.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I parked on the road and walked up a winding driveway then up a flight of stairs then inside to another flight of stairs to the front desk of a hotel. Delivered to front desk via CIR. Walked all the way back down to the package car when I hear a someone yelling UPS from the hotel. I walk all the way back up there thinking I did something wrong. She said she had a package for me but decided to use Fed ex instead. I replied "I wish you would have told me that before I walked all the way back up here. I have a lot of air to deliver and other customers that are relying on me." She is :censored2: because I was rude but I was ffing really annoyed buy her snotty self entitled millennial attitude.
As long as you aren’t grabbing her boobs or anything like that you will be ok... tell your ors to :censored2: off.... seriously don’t sweat the small things around this joint!!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Too bad most people can't vomit on command. I woulda "accidentally" puked on her shoes

Rack em

Made the Podium
I have been way ruder to people and I never even got a verbal warning. You'll be fine as long you don't say anything out of line.

John Boy

Just paperwork that goes in your file. If that's all that happened you have nothing to worry about. This job will really make you start to hate people.

Box Ox

Nothing to worry about. Some customers are miserable :censored2:s and some are just having bad days. Don't take it personally.