Cannabis Initiatives

Dr.Brownz

You seem to like the illegal smile a lot for a retired management person.

One could surmise that you imbibed before retirement.

Is everyone in HQ stoned?

Probably mostly shot smack at work to deal with the shame and embarrassment of being management. If he smoked at work his mind would be too open and they might create a fair IE time study by accident

Dr.Brownz

Massachusetts now wants to delay the opening of Pot Shops at least one years so that local cities and towns can come up with their own zoning guidelines.

Uh, shouldn't they have done that first?

They did the same in Wa and all it did was open the door for cities to get sued by business owners
And change the tax structure.
They feel they should increase the taxes considerably.

Havent looked at their rates but WA lowered it after legalizing and the tax revenue is still blowing away projections with a higher rate.

wkmac

"In the weeks after the election of Donald Trump, cannabis advocates and industry players have struggled to find the path forward. It’s tough to know what to do when nobody knows exactly what the President-elect thinks about legalization. It’s an issue that puts two dominant themes–the historic conservative demonization of cannabis, and the Republican Party’s embrace of state’s rights–in direct conflict. Adding to the confusion: When it comes to cannabis, old red-blue orthodoxies have broken down. Many conservative Republicans are in favor of legalization. Plenty of liberal Democrats oppose it. To move the conversation forward, Leafly has gathered four of the most compelling recent pieces on the subject, by Brave New Weed author Joe Dolce, Cornell law professor Michael Dorf, Drug Policy Alliance official Bill Piper, and the Orange County Register editorial board."

Cannabis Strategy Under Trump: Here are Four Ways to Play It

Dr.Brownz

He will eventually give into legal weed when it becomes clear the budget is friend'd in the A. Trump doesnt strike me as a pot smoker, he seems like a cocaine (or some other kind of stimulants) fiend to me. He even said he only sleeps 3 or 4 hours a night. Trouble sleeping/sleep disturbances are a symptom of amphetamine psychosis.

newfie

He will eventually give into legal weed when it becomes clear the budget is friend'd in the A. Trump doesnt strike me as a pot smoker, he seems like a cocaine (or some other kind of stimulants) fiend to me. He even said he only sleeps 3 or 4 hours a night. Trouble sleeping/sleep disturbances are a symptom of amphetamine psychosis.

the ability to diagnose without physical examination makes you a unique doctor.

newfie

Not sure how speculation equals diagnoses. Do you have anything to add other than to naysay what I said?

why yes it is speculation . you speculated that a person who is known to be a workaholic may be a coke user by remote diagnosis and I commented on what a fantastic doctor you must be to be able to diagnose others without a physical examination and simply by projecting the diagnosis you desire on that individual.

#anothersnowflakerevealed

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I know of a cop with six kids who only sleeps 4 hrs @ night.
He earns close to 200K @ yr.
Would you also say that he has a drug problem ?

Dr.Brownz

why yes it is speculation . you speculated that a person who is known to be a workaholic may be a coke user by remote diagnosis and I commented on what a fantastic doctor you must be to be able to diagnose others without a physical examination and simply by projecting the diagnosis you desire on that individual.

#anothersnowflakerevealed

Lol dude really?

Have you never met a high functioning cocaine user? They act alot like trump. Rich people love cocaine. FACT

You gonna cry because I said something bad (not that bad really) about Trump there princess newfie?

Dr.Brownz

I know of a cop with six kids who only sleeps 4 hrs @ night.
He earns close to 200K @ yr.
Would you also say that he has a drug problem ?

Sounds like his problem is he has no choice but to forego sleep. Lack of sleep leads to slowed decision making. 200k a year aint :censored2: compared to the millions wall street coke heads are raking in. You guys are ridiculous. You really believe its normal to barely sleep? Have you met high functioning stimulants users?

newfie

Lol dude really?

Have you never met a high functioning cocaine user? They act alot like trump. Rich people love cocaine. FACT

You gonna cry because I said something bad (not that bad really) about Trump there princess newfie?

you are so gifted. Not only are you able to diagnose from afar but you have also been able to create your own science simply based on observation. Please tell me you also have the healing touch? An entire media contingent went back as far as 40 to 60 years of his life turning over every stone , finding every sordid thing the guy has ever said in private and yet only you have been able to make this iron clad diagnosis based on the iron clad scientific rule that rich people like to get high. we are truly in the prescence of divine greatness.
#anysmartsnowflakesoutthere

Dr.Brownz

you are so gifted. Not only are you able to diagnose from afar but you have also been able to create your own science simply based on observation. Please tell me you also have the healing touch? An entire media contingent went back as far as 40 to 60 years of his life turning over every stone , finding every sordid thing the guy has ever said in private and yet only you have been able to make this iron clad diagnosis based on the iron clad scientific rule that rich people like to get high. we are truly in the prescence of divine greatness.
#anysmartsnowflakesoutthere

Hey I'll NDA you a box of tissues. Sounds like you need comfort in these trying times. Or do you need else?

Last edited by a moderator: