Cape Coral UPS Driver in Hot water

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Some people dont want to understand reality. This guy is one of those.

It would seem that reality is fixing to slam an iron gate in his face.

d

705red

Browncafe Steward
There is nothing in this world that I would actually steal to get. If I need something I just save extra money until I have enough to buy it.

I hope he does some serious time!

tieguy

Banned
some LP guy must have been napping for this driver to be able to steal that much stuff.

Its amazing the guy could get that much stuff in todays world. If he is stealing it off his own car then he should have been setting of all kinds flares.

If he was overlabeling then others around him had to have seen him doing some shady stuff over the years and never questioned it.

I can see several people in his center saying "you know I used to wonder why he..................... but I just never thought he was stealing.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Theft of interstate shipments is a felony.

So in addition to pissing away a $70K + bennies + retirement career...he is going to spend some time in the joint as Bubba's new biotch.

Nice house? Gone. Wife? Gone. Freedom and career? Gone. Intact hemerrhoids? Gone.

I hope it was worth it.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
some LP guy must have been napping for this driver to be able to steal that much stuff.

Its amazing the guy could get that much stuff in todays world. If he is stealing it off his own car then he should have been setting of all kinds flares.

If he was overlabeling then others around him had to have seen him doing some shady stuff over the years and never questioned it.

I can see several people in his center saying "you know I used to wonder why he..................... but I just never thought he was stealing.

Plus imagine the claims other drivers had to try to answer for, like where is the package we dest scanned here but disappeared after we supposedly put it in the right truck. Then to know your co worker is making you take heat for his risky behavior. What an ASS.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
And now all his coworkers will be accused by the public everytime something happens to their packages. Sometimes I wish Eye for an Eye was still around.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Rumor has it that he was an early starter. Always helped on the preload pulling package off the belt to help his loader. Including a bunch that did not go on his truck.

Then would either go by his house, or take them to a mini storage and drop them off. All things that to me send up signals, but a lot of drivers fall into this type of behavior.

My guess is that not all are just stolen, some are ordered to fictional addresses by fictional people.

I figure by the time they get done with him, he will be old enough to draw SS.

What an idiot.

d

fethrs

The reality is, that his bizarre behavior is a cry for help. But, I could be wrong.

A cry for help?!? Help for what, stealing other peoples merchandise, that they PAID for? I don't get it. I don't see bizarre behavior, I just see selfish and stupid.

A cry for help?!? Help for what, stealing other peoples merchandise, that they PAID for? I don't get it. I don't see bizarre behavior, I just see selfish and stupid.
The only cry for help this assclown was making was he needed help unloading some of this stuff.
Stupid is the key word.

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
Probably many more like him in numerous hubs and centers around the world. This one just got caught.

We had a preloader that worked in D-Cap that rerouted some addresses to his house, he was caught shortly after he sent a laptop to his house :(