Cardinal sin termination

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am a huge John Grisham fan and have a collection of all of his hardcovers on a table in my hallway. I have read them all but every once in a while will spend a rainy weekend day re-reading one of my favorites.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Has anyone heard of someone getting their job back after termination of a cardinal sin? Husband was just terminated after just being told he got ft driving. Idiot took a video game that fell out of the box last week and they just fired him last night. I'm terrified. We have two small kids, a mortgage, bills, insurance... Idk what were going to do. Please no bashing. I'm just a wife of a husband who made the mistake. A very stupid, very serious mistake. His shop steward is filing a grievance on his behalf and he is fighting for his job. I just want to know if there is any hope bc at the moment, I feel like there is none. All of our struggles, all of the time put in to get here and, proof, gone. Advice, encouragement, and positive/negative stories welcome!
Sorry for your situation, but he will not get his job back........ Try Fed Ex

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
20170506_032937.jpg
this one was a really good nonfiction read.

oldngray

nowhere special
Any job where he has to be bonded is going to be tough, unless UPS does not disclose the reason for the firing.

Often when someone is caught stealing UPS will give them an opportunity to resign to avoid legal action. When a third party (Microsoft) got involved it became impossible for UPS to have it quietly go away. Along with any remote possibility of him being given another chance. Being able to trust UPS is a priority issue for customers which is why theft is the worst cardinal sin.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
According to the FNN this guy is toast. Someone was walking out the guard shack at this guys building and a guard mentioned over 70 games are missing.

No word on if he's a good guy or not.