Cardinal sin termination

UnconTROLLed

perfection
They come and go...just another statistic. "scratch an itch" as a co-worker said, which is true.

I've seen a few walked out....dozens actually, but trying not to tarnish the UPS gold shield :P

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The "best" oneI've seen was when the feds? raided the building and walked out supervisors and hourlies, who were colluding in stealing/selling drugs. How stupid can you be?

Bye bye!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We don't need thieves, good riddance. He thought more about a stupid video game than his family. I only feel sorry for them.

oldngray

nowhere special
When I started at UPS it was a completely different company but even then the one thing you could absolutely never do was steal. UPS is now far worse about micro managing but attitude towards theft never changed.

rod

Retired 22 years
It is a shame the Employee did not get on here to address his issue.
Instead, his Wife comes on and speaks for him.

I would imagine the employee is embarrassed as hell and didn't want anything to do with putting himself at the mercy of the BC Court. Maybe he didn't even know his wife was going out of her way to try to help him. She sounds like a caring wife. I wish them the best but I believe he will be looking for a new job.

P

pickup

Last book I read completely was by Dean Koontz.
Let me guess.. an autistic kid, a really really smart intuitive dog, and a male and a female protagonists who talk like the script writer for Gilmour Girls is their ventriloquist. Oh of course they fall in love. And of course some really evil guy.

P

pickup

Let me guess.. an autistic kid, a really really smart intuitive dog, and a male and a female protagonists who talk like the script writer for Gilmour Girls is their ventriloquist. Oh of course they fall in love. And of course some really evil guy.

And the evil guy never triumphs , always a bad ending for him.

oldngray

nowhere special

Koontz isn't my favorite author but far from the worst. You can usually get his books cheap at Walmart.

ManInBrown

What an idiot. He deserves to be fired. I bought something from the vending machine one night on way out. The bag got stuck right as it released. I tipped the machine a little to get it and an extra one fell out. Left the extra one in the machine.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
What an idiot. He deserves to be fired. I bought something from the vending machine one night on way out. The bag got stuck right as it released. I tipped the machine a little to get it and an extra one fell out. Left the extra one in the machine.
That's right you never know who is watching

badpal

Prolly shoulda left the first one hanging. Wrong person watching could cause a guy a lot of trouble.